1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Factory Service Manual PDF (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

THanks for the effort and making this available.

DescriptionPriceQuantityAmount'Silver Star' Supporting Member Subscription21be179236e576b89335feb4f1085ec5 $20.001$20.00Item total$20.00 Total $20.00 USD

Last edited:
Thanks!!!! Mine's a 97, shouldn't be that great of a difference, right? Yes, I let my ignorance hang out on the very first post I have ever put up on a site that I have been visiting for years. AS WELL AS gleaned a mountain of information out of. My hat's off to all of you guys, thanks especially to the 96 FSM conquestador.

Your payment to IH8MUD Inc.Friday, January 28, 2011 9:01 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"service@paypal.com" <service@paypal.com>Add sender to Contacts
To: "William Tackett" <hadranbill@yahoo.com>
Jan 28, 2011 19:01:45 PST
Receipt No: 2620-8890-8695-5764
Hello William Tackett,
You sent a payment of $20.00 USD to IH8MUD Inc..
This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *IH8MUD.
Merchant information
IH8MUD Inc.
woody@ih8mud.com
IH8MUD.com
920-740-4945 Instructions to merchant
None provided
Description Unit price Qty Amount
'Silver Star' Supporting Member Subscription
Item #: 10d21f08bfea8ce8be55081e42a23399
$20.00 USD 1 $20.00 USD

Insurance: ----
Total: $20.00 USD
Receipt No: 2620-8890-8695-5764
Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at IH8MUD Inc. or PayPal.
Use PayPal next time!
It looks as if you already have a PayPal account.

When you shop online, it's faster and easier to check out with PayPal. Your financial information is securely stored and never shared with merchants when you pay.
Questions? Visit the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/help.
Thanks for using PayPal – the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online.
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

PayPal Email ID PP1469

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages | Full Headers
Reply Reply All Forward Forward

Mail Search
WelcomeInboxNewFoldersMail Options

Copyright © 1994-2011 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy - About Our Ads.

I'm a silver star member already. Anything else I need to do in order to download the file?

Thanks.

PM sent, thanks.

As of March 16th, 2011, the electronic FSM has been updated. Hawker7 pointed out to me that the original version didn't contain the Starter section. I was able to locate the files needed, and added them to the FSM. Also, I've added a cover page which will help track revisions made.

Please "Right-Click, Save As" to download the link below:

:wrench::wrench::wrench:Updated Version 1.11 Download Link:wrench::wrench::wrench:

Last edited:
No, you haven't missed it, I haven't made the 93-94 version available yet. I hope for it to be done soon, I'm still compiling it.

I'll bump this thread when it's done (hopefully within a week, but no promises) and start a new one for the 93-94 FSM.

:cheers:

I am really looking forward to this, I need to research that baby up and down!

I am really looking forward to this, I need to research that baby up and down!

Don't hold your breath, it's probably not going to happen anytime soon. The zipped file I receive is missing all sorts of sections, and I don't have any free time to spend 2 straight days downloading the files properly.

Sorry to disappoint, but I can only do so much with what I have available.

Is getting a star next to your name valid enough for proof of donation? I am not very windows savvy (mac guy) so getting a screen shot isn't too easy for me.

Thanks for taking the time to compile these by the way!

Bought my first LC this month ('97 FZJ80). I've lurked the past week, and when I saw the manual available I knew it was time to register and become a silver star member. "Thanks" to all those who make this forum great!

:cheers:

Glad you guys are enjoying it.

BTW, if anyone thinks they have a truly complete set of files for the 91-92 or 93-94 FSM, please let me know, and if I can get them from you, I'd be happy to put them together into complete FSM's.

Birf,
Thanks a ton for your hard work! I've downloaded other versions of the manual, and they're a royal pain to navigate intelligibly. Your setup in intuitive and effective. Great work!

BirfMark, did you get my PM?

FSM has been updated. Please donate to the groups that keep our trails & public areas open!

As of March 16th, 2011, the electronic FSM has been updated. Hawker7 pointed out to me that the original version didn't contain the Starter section. I was able to locate the files needed, and added them to the FSM. Also, I've added a cover page (thanks Dave!) which will help track revisions made.

Please "Right-Click, Save As" to download the link below:

:wrench::wrench::wrench:Updated Version 1.11 Download Link:wrench::wrench::wrench:

Now also available for your smart-phone:

chart

Very nice!!! Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom