1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Factory Service Manual PDF (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for putting on the great site. I joined today and became a Silverstar member. Could you please send me the FSM link when you have a chance. Thanks again.

You sent a payment of $20.00 USD to IH8MUD Inc. (woody@ih8mud.com)

IH8MUD Inc.
woody@ih8mud.com
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
'Silver Star' Supporting Member Subscription
Item# 46b40a70c7d9907f7391c30f6104ba7d $20.00 USD 1 $20.00 USD
Subtotal $20.00 USD
Total $20.00 USD
Payment $20.00 USD
Payment sent to woody@ih8mud.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Silver Star Member renewed + gifted star.

Dec 13, 2010 Payment To IH8MUD Inc. Completed Details Payment To IH8MUD Inc. 2RU20604VR112630N -$20.00 $0.00 -$20.00 USD
Dec 10, 2010 Payment To IH8MUD Inc. Completed Details Payment To IH8MUD Inc. 3GC58443FL613113K -$20.00 $0.00 -$20.00 USD

Pls send the think.

And thank you for all the work :) I know what it involves.

No love?

As of March 16th, 2011, the electronic FSM has been updated. Hawker7 pointed out to me that the original version didn't contain the Starter section. I was able to locate the files needed, and added them to the FSM. Also, I've added a cover page which will help track revisions made.[/b]

Please "Right-Click, Save As" to download the link below:

:wrench::wrench::wrench:Updated Version 1.11 Download Link:wrench::wrench::wrench:

Last edited:
Alright guys, this has turned out to be more of a headache than I thought. :bang:

Here's the original link, please try it first: LINK to GoogleDocs
If that doesn't work, here's the alternate link: Last resort, privately hosted

If neither of those work, sorry but you're on your own.
Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much! For whatever reason, the "secret" link took me to a page of photos, but the "original" link worked in this post!

This is a GREAT service you've done, and we really appreciate it! BTW, I donated to BRC a few months ago, and have a Silver star.

Thanks again!

Yes, same for me. The Google link in the last post works (the others did not); the private link goes to cool engine pictures...

As of March 16th, 2011, the electronic FSM has been updated. Hawker7 pointed out to me that the original version didn't contain the Starter section. I was able to locate the files needed, and added them to the FSM. Also, I've added a cover page which will help track revisions made.

Please "Right-Click, Save As" to download the link below:

:wrench::wrench::wrench:Updated Version 1.11 Download Link:wrench::wrench::wrench:

Last edited:
I have the files for the 1994 version, but I haven't begun to assemble them yet...

-Mark

I'm a new member here and it is nice to have these manual available! I do have a '94 Land Cruiser and I look forward to the upload of that manual when you get it done! Thank you :)

Here is another link for the File, like Birfmark which this is his work... I suggest you donate to IH8MUD for the obvious reasons that this website has helped many people save a lot of $$$.

Thanks.

1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Repair Manual v100.pdf

If you would like me to erase he link Birf let me know..You could use this link as the alternate link so you don't have to use your own $$$ hosting service for members.

Thank you for your effort. I had already purchased my star and my 97 FSM but I love having a digital reference. Efforts like this are what makes this a great site.

Count me in !

Money sent this morning to Woody. Thank You for the work on the FSM.

Have I told you guys lately how much I LOVE this site !

Rgds...

awesome.

thx!!

Mike

Yet another Silver Star who would like the link...

You just made a payment of
$20.00

Thomas B, you just completed your payment.
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0800513497927410V.

This transaction will appear on your statement as IH8MUD.

Thanks!

I may have missed it, but is the 93-94 available?

No, you haven't missed it, I haven't made the 93-94 version available yet. I hope for it to be done soon, I'm still compiling it.

I'll bump this thread when it's done (hopefully within a week, but no promises) and start a new one for the 93-94 FSM.

:cheers:

Transaction ID: 3DW04664B57689135

Description: 'Silver Star' Supporting Member Subscription, Item#: bd4efdac25a4dce32958b8a32992eb7c

Thank you so much!

ugh, already bought an fsm a few months ago!

I did the same, bought a FSM quite a while ago. I find that having an electronic copy is great too, I reference the paper FSM in the house before I tackle a job (makes great bedtime reading :p) and then print the appropriate pages for what I'm doing out of the electronic copy.

It keeps the original clean and the single leaf pages are easier to manage when you're out getting greasy working on the truck.

I bought a subscription to Toyota's online documents website a while ago and downloaded the FSM section by section, that took all kinds of time so I understand the effort made by BirfMark.

Are you guys printing these?

Anyone looked into printing these? It seems like it would cost more to print these than to just buy a FSM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom