For Sale 1995 fzj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

II have a 1995 fxj80 for sale. Engine was gone through 2 years ago. Has factory electric lockers, 4:88 gears, front has nitro axles has 5.5 tjm coils with ironman components has radflo shocks, 37 13x16 boggers alittle less than half tread, on board air custom rear bumper with tire carrier and cooler rack, front ARB bumper with 12,000 waran whinch, ironman snorkle kit, part time 4wd kit. The center diff motor is out but can be locked from underneath manually and the rear electric locker motor is bad, the magnets came unglued and spun to one side. Body is rough but runs awesome, has good heat and cold air power everything . Also have a 5 kmc enduro beadlocks with 37 12.50x17 bfg km2 mud tires that i may sell with it. 6,500.00

Heck of an ad. Pics or the truck does not exist, Mr. 2 posts.

Welcome to mud. Also, vehicle ads get posted in the vehicle section of the classifieds.

Lol, no pics, wrong section, fxj80 model is a new one to me but at least it comes with a "waran whinch". You may just wanna scrap this one and just start from scratch my man.

That would be a great idea if i could figure out the delete option and how to get this damn grey box off of my screen while trying to type.

It sold in 2 hrs.? That new fxj80 model must be a hot item!

20160926_183720.jpg
20160926_183658.jpg
20160926_183709.jpg
20160926_183731.jpg
20160926_183740.jpg

mud makes me laugh.... that's all I gotz
It sold in 2 hrs.? That new fxj80 model must be a hot item!
Yep they are hot, one day you may have the opportunity to own one.

Looks like someone got a hell of a deal. :flush:

Thanks to my friends that posted my cruiser for sale and placed it in the wrong section and misspelled a few words including the new model of cruiser fxj80. It's not for sale as of yet on here but will be be added soon. Laughs on me i guess.

Alright, Alright.... Lighten up, Francis. We are a friendly group, but we often see BS posted by fraudulent or fly by night posters. The typical tell tails are not posting pictures with ads, getting several details messed up, etc. Since you are legit... Post up a coherent ad with proper specs, spelling, mileage, pictures, etc and I'm sure you will be treated much better.

Alright, Alright.... Lighten up, Francis. We are a friendly group, but we often see BS posted by fraudulent or fly by night posters. The typical tell tails are not posting pictures with ads, getting several details messed up, etc. Since you are legit... Post up a coherent ad with proper specs, spelling, mileage, pictures, etc and I'm sure you will be treated much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom