For Sale 1994 FZJ80 Land Cruiser, Factory Lockers, 195K miles in Oregon (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

Selling my 94 FZJ80 Toyota Land Cruiser. 4.5 liter motor and 4 speed automatic transmission, 195k miles and counting. Equipped with the very sought after factory front and rear differential lockers as well as the center diff locker, all lockers work perfectly and engage quickly.

It runs and drives great, has been mechanically maintained very well. The prone to failure "pesky heater hose" (PHH) and head gasket were replaced several years back along with all of the other rubber hoses under the hood. Steering and suspension are tight, transmission shifts perfectly, tires have about 90% tread left. It does not burn any oil nore does it leak a drop (please ignore the cardboard underneath, I typically park my rock crawler in that bay) The interior is in nice shape but not perfect, has a few small stains here and there and one of the door panels is starting to delaminate a bit. The seats are power and have been covered for the past 15 years, the leather is in good shape underneath. AC blows cold and all power options work great. The body is in nice shape, but the clear coat is faded on the upward facing surfaces such as the hood and roof, has absolutely no body or frame rust.

Asking $7500, clean title in hand. Call, text or pm me if you're interested 808-780-5706 The 3rd row seat are not currently at my house, but are included with the sale. I'm located in Bend Oregon. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Woooow, that thing is supreme! I'd love to fly out there and drive it home. Might have to try and sell off one of my rigs or take out a loan hah

Its in really nice shape minus the clear coat. I've never seen an 80 with such nice leather.

Eh, the faded clear gives it kind of a nice patina haha. I'm going to have to see if this thing's still around once I get some more funds together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom