For Sale 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ73HV - FRP 4.2 6 Cyl. (1HZ) Diesel, 5 Speed (H55F), Part time 4WD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

91ghzj73-01.jpg

91ghzj73-10.jpg

1991 RHD Japanese spec Toyota 70 Series Land Cruiser with Removable FRP (Fiber Glass Reinforced) top. It has been partially restored with a High quality Japanese paint Job. Equipped with Indestructible 4.2 Liter 1HZ 6 cyl. Normally aspirated Diesel engine mated to Equally Reliable and Durable H55F 5 Speed Transmission, It is Part Time 4WD with High / Low Range Transfer Case. Completely original and unmodified. Interior is in very clean condition. AC, PS, PW. Will be tentatively in Long Beach, California end of October 2016.

more photos at below Link:
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ73HV Diesel

$19,500

Contact
tlcdieselllc@gmail.com
Phone: (949) 835-2220

Cheers,

SAL

Last edited:
California title?

Km?

Thanks

Joe

Very strange that this has been posted for sale a week ago but no respons yet ?

Sorry was Out of Town for few days, This Truck has 304k km and will sold with a Montana Title...please email or call me if you have any specific questions and is serious about it, I have listed the email address and phone number below.

Contact
tlcdieselllc@gmail.com
Phone: (949) 835-2220

Cheers,

SAL

I understand that but are you bringing it to Montana to get it titled? I am in Montana.

Haven't decided yet as I have a prospective buyer in Arizona as well....will decide after it arrives in Long Beach

sold for $17,000 to a deserving buyer,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom