1991 Spring Over Article (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a copy of the Spring Over How-to article posted in Toyota Trails sometime around 1991 or so written by Greg Cooper. (my dad)

I found a writeup on some history of TT,

Part Four : To the 25th Anniversary | Facebook

and wouldn't ya know it, there was a picture of me with my 5 year old mullet and up to my elbows in axle grease and right below it was my dads rig on the KVR train tressles. But I'm having a hard time finding the original articles.

I'm 26 now and just got my first 40. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

-Tyler Cooper

I only have issues going back to 1996 when I joined, but there are larger versions of those photos on the TLCA web site here:

TLCA : History Part Four -To the 25th Anniversary

My kids came home from the hospital when they were born in our 1976 FJ40 "Olive", and they both learned to drive our 1971 FJ40 "Charlotte". I still have both rigs. My daughter currently drives an FJ60.

:cheers:

Happy cruisin'!

The part II of your dads article was in the 1993 july/aug toyota trails issue. I don't have the part 1. I'm assuming it was the month before (may/june). You'll have to find and old timer for those as there was less than 2k members then.

Last edited:
I may have it. I think I have all back to Oct'92

Part 1 is in the Mar/April 93 issue, pp.33-34.

Part 3 is in sept/oct 93, pp.14,17,28.

A part 4 is mentioned, but must be in 1994, which is on a different bookshelf than 93. I can look later if needed.

Part 1 is in the Mar/April 93 issue, pp.33-34.

Part 3 is in sept/oct 93, pp.14,17,28.

A part 4 is mentioned, but must be in 1994, which is on a different bookshelf than 93. I can look later if needed.

Jim Chenoweth frigging rocks!

:bounce::bounce2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom