1990 Toyota Liteace 'JustLow' 3/4 Ton Truck For Sale CDN$7500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1990 Toyota Liteace 'JustLow' Pickup Truck.

Price: CDN$7500obo

ONLY 12,000 ORIGINAL KM's!!! A very rare vehicle in Canada and definately the nicest example of its kind available. Please do not confuse this truck with one of those very miniture 'kei' style trucks of similar styling...this is a normal sized vehicle that fits my 6ft tall 220lb body just fine. Selling to fund home renovations.

This truck is in fantastic condition and the design is so handy, highly manouverable, and FUEL EFFICIENT. This vehicle really grabs people attention...would be great for a business or for use in farms/orchards/vineyards.

- Right hand drive (RHD)
- Space efficient cab forward design with HUGE 8ft x 6ft full sized pickup box with the total vehicle length of only 14ft!
- 2WD with an fuel efficient 1.5L gasoline engine (lots of torque for its small size).
- Drop down tailgate AND box sides for super easy loading/unloading. Low deck height.
- 3/4 ton carry capacity!
- 30mpg fuel economy!
- Sony MP3 CD Stereo with 6x9 speakers.
- Includes original factory Toyota owners manual and maintanence guide (in Japanese).
- DOT approved Hella H4 headlamps with correct beam pattern for Canadian roads. Daytime running lights installed.
- New tires front and back. Extra set of rear wheels with tires. Full size front AND rear spares.
- Bussmann auxillary fuse panel added for easy future electrical upgrades (eg. CB radio, additional lighting etc).

NOTE: It is my understanding that this vehicle CANNOT be imported into the USA at this time (25yr rule). :doh:

Msg me for more info/pics.
liteace1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom