For Sale 1989 super Land Cruser. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fj62. 1989
With over $100,000 with upgrades.

2015 Corvette engine plus new transmission.

Custom build Rond Davis aluminum radiator

Full custom paint.

Dual battery

Custon build front bumper rear bumper.
Rear bumper also with bike rack for three bicycles.
Bumpers are also covered with Rino liner.
dynamat sound proof install all over the inside cockpit.

High performance Disc brake kit install on the front and rear differential.

Front winch with synthetic rope

ARB roof rack.

Long range from Australia extra large fuel tank.

Kenwood stereo system GPS track device install.

The car is definitely one of a kind.ue is Land cruser. Fj62.

20130710_162151.jpg

20130710_162117.jpg

20130710_163155.jpg

20130710_162803.jpg

20130703_090306.jpg

Has anyone talked to this person, or does anyone know the rig? I thought i put down a reasonable offer for something that doesn't have much info - but i have since retracted it as i have not received any response from the poster... I don't see any valid reason why the poster would not want to provide more information if he is actually trying to market this to the community...

Did you text him? He sent me a bunch of pics. Wants $50k or best offer. Unless yours was in that orbit I wouldn't expect a reply

Did you text him? He sent me a bunch of pics. Wants $50k or best offer. Unless yours was in that orbit I wouldn't expect a reply

HOLY SMOKES BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!
50k?? as in a FIVE with FOUR ZEROS followed by a decimal? Is this a new record here? :jawdrop:

I wanted to ask him if there was $80k in diamonds in the fuel system bc he was unable to provide any records detailing his purported $100k worth of work

As I said in the 80 forum recently anchor pricing is a beautiful thing

Ya, he told me 45-50k (never understood ranges, why not just say 45k?). Said he would send me photos and then didn't. Engine supposedly puts out 650 hp so would have come out of a Z06. Claims about 9k on engine.

Vehicle is currently registered in Utah.

Ya, he told me 45-50k (never understood ranges, why not just say 45k?). Said he would send me photos and then didn't. Engine supposedly puts out 650 hp so would have come out of a Z06. Claims about 9k on engine.

Vehicle is currently registered in Utah.

If this guy's shadiness doesn't make you guys want to buy my FJ60, I don't know what will.

2015+ Z06 Corvettes have the LT4 which is Supercharged. This engine is not supercharged. So it's either LT1 or LS3 since the BS is already strong with this FJ60. Take that with a grain of salt since I'm a Ford guy.

would anyone be willing to check this out for me. through text, the seller seems genuine, just trying to figure out why invest so much and then lose interest.

The vehicle looks like a beast in the pictures, not seen anything even close on the forums.

This would be a great mall crawler. That suspension and drivetrain combo will let you get over those speed bumps with absolute ease!! And I bet that non-functional snorkel will help that **CORVETTE ENGINE** breathe in a sea of Jeeps and lifted F250s.

I don't understand why everyone has to s*** on someone elses classified thread.

If your mothers were reading this, they would slap you.

Real nice 60, not my cup of tea and out of my price range but was someones pride and joy. Im sure someone else will enjoy it. GLWS.

This community exists to help current and future Land Cruiser owners make good decisions and solve problems. Everyone here has cautioned future buyers as a general public service announcement.

Also, if the seller had not been so cryptic and obviously misleading in the original post, none of the warnings would be necessary.

Yes, it is a nice 60, no one said otherwise.

The comments are way past "helping future Land cruiser owners make good decisions"

There is a major difference between making a public service announcement and being disrespectful.

IMO it is shamefull. That is just my own opinion though and the way I was raised.

The seller is new to the forum and I suspect, not very familiar with the forum and how it works. Not a very warm welcome.

-Constable Responsible

I agree with this observation, as I am still interested in this vehicle, more as a daily driver and less as a rock crawler. I have owned a few LC's and i find it very appealing to have the power of a V8, reliability of newer components, but styling and capability provided by these older cruisers.

I too, would like to see a lot more information on the vehicle, but i understand this is not everyone's only hobby [certainly not my only one] . I looks to this forum for feedback on items and truly respect the opinions held here, but gives no one permission to bully anyone that chooses to join this group.

I'll throw my hat in the ring: $1,005.98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom