For Sale: 1989 FJ62 One Owner 93,625 miles “Showroom Original Condition”

Discussion in 'FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61' started by Wadesters, Oct 10, 2009.

Classifieds Guidelines... short but sweet

- Prices: It is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you POST A PRICE for each item. Don't ask for bids or offers, this is not EBay. And please, no prices in the Title.
- Location: IH8MUD reaches over 250 unique countries per day. Please include your state/country in the Title.
- Sold Items: Threads remain for price/product research. Make a final Reply to note your item is sold.

Tie Rod Media LLC does not get involved in transactions or disputes. PLEASE perform your own due diligence to ensure a smooth transaction.
  1. Wadesters

Wadesters SILVER Star

** SOLD**
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  2. ncduckman

ncduckman

Nice!

HOW MUCH????????????????
  3. 89GASHOG

89GASHOG

Damn!

Awesome records, beautiful truck, yet...overpriced IMO. Duckman, price is at the bottom. It's 18.5K :eek:
  4. FJ40-40

FJ40-40

Nice Truck!!! and I don't think he asked for opinions on the price....
  5. SUMMIT CRUISERS

SUMMIT CRUISERS SILVER Star

Just one observation, looking at the second pic, it appears the passenger front door has been painted at some time. It shows to be lighter (difference in metallic) than the rear door and front fender.
    Very nice looking vehicle though.
  6. Toyote

Toyote

That door caught my eye too. I had a 1986 with 70k original miles that was not quite as nice as this that i sold for $16k a couple years ago... if i had the means, this would be a no brainer. When my ship comes in, I sure hope to meet a gentleman like this... What an opportunity.

For a vehicle in this condition, I don't think you're looking for "a deal." I think you're just looking for a vehicle like this. You either roll with the price or your don't.

Either way, sure is nice to admire them in this condition. :cheers:
  7. Mo Rocks

Mo Rocks

Very nice vehicle any way you look at it........just depends on what you want and your wallet......

:clap: for a well cared for 62 !!!!!!!!
  8. ncduckman

ncduckman

Very true. It is a collector piece. If I bought it, I would be afraid to drive it. My first was a FJ62, I have a serious soft spot for them.
  9. Wadesters

Wadesters SILVER Star

FJ62

** SOLD **
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2009