For Sale 1987 Land Cruiser Troopcarrier 1HZ 5 speed ,OR (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

P8190735.JPG
P8190736.JPG
P8190737.JPG
P8190738.JPG
P8190739.JPG

Dual Fuel tank (40Gal total) averaging 23-25mpg
Dual Batteries with isolator
Solar panels with controller
Winch with synthetic line and wireless controller
Rock sliders
DVD player and back up camera
LED lighting
Overhead console with CV radio
Narva Spot lights, side lights, and backup lights
Water tank for camping sink
Outside water tank for shower
Sits on about a 2" suspension lift with heavy duty springs
MT tires with about 85%
Rear camping set up
Working AC
Upgraded headlights with relay
I'll let the pictures show the Land Cruiser. I have put about 2k miles on the troopy without any issues. Selling with an Oregon title, truck is in Bend, Oregon. Contact me if you have any question. The Troopy has its dings here and there.. it is an 87 but is really clean and ready to DD and use on the weekends on any adventure.
Asking 26,000 OBO

Last edited:
Cool truck! The inside sleeping compartment looks nicer than my first apartment. GLWS!

Wish I could add this one to my collection. I'll at least be robbing some of those interior ideas! Nice truck for a good price.

Very cool rig, however, I think @coldtaco is right. Do you mean 1997? The steering wheel, shifter knobs and boots all look much newer than the 87 models were equipped with. It also looks like it has a digital odometer. On top of that, the 1HZ wasn't available until 1989.

Its a 1987.... The engine was converted to a 1HZ and the interior and exterior has slowly been upgraded with newer parts sense the body did not changed for a long time and many parts are interchangeable.

Last edited:
Yes. Body didn't change for a couple decades. That cluster still throws me off a bit as it looks like the newer gauges/digital ODO.

What was it converted from? Can we get a closer look at the ID plate?

SALE PENDING.... cluster is not digital. Like i said many upgrades all around and it was a 2H Diesel

I'll pass info to him to get in touch with other troopy guys for sure
I'm driving a 77 Series but there are some Troopies in the tri-state area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom