Parting Out 1987 FJ60 in southern New Jersey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DSCF7502.jpg
DSCF7496.jpg
DSCF7493.jpg
DSCF7467.jpg
DSCF7497.jpg
09/03/16 update (see first post also): If you see it in these pics, its available (other than locking hubs and all four springs).

Last edited:
Can't tell in pics...is dome light available and in good condition?

Can't tell in pics...is dome light available and in good condition?
I recall seeing it in the plastic tub of miscellaneous parts inside the truck. IIRC, it was in good condition. I'll dig it out next time I'm down at the truck.

Found it. Started conversation.

Last edited:
Steering column with key, steering wheel, and lower steering shaft sold.

Aisin locking hubs are off (for the record, '87 FJ60 hubs fit '82 FJ40 front axle) axles coming out next, along with exhaust and various under-body bits ... and then comes the Sawzall and torch ...

How much for the front steering knuckles, steering arms and hubs.

I would like to do a steering knuckle conversion for my 40. Small pattern knuckle to large pattern knuckle.

Thanks
Steve

I am need in of the rear left and right quarter panels , top of wheel wells and the dogleg stopping inside door jamb.
I remember see the driver side had some rot. Now that bumper is off can you get another pic?

Assuming I want both how much with shipping to VA 22309

I am need in of the rear left and right quarter panels , top of wheel wells and the dogleg stopping inside door jamb.
I remember see the driver side had some rot. Now that bumper is off can you get another pic?

Assuming I want both how much with shipping to VA 22309

No idea what shipping would be since it depends on dimensions and weight, and that's really hard to judge from your description. Maybe you can mark up a pic of your truck. Bummer: I worked on the truck most of the day (it's about a half hour from me) and would have shot pics if you had texted. Text me (215 850 6331) and I'll shoot some more pics.

How are the driver or passengers floor pan?

Solid?
Would you cut them out?

Driver's side has a hole just inside the door opening which you can see in the first pic on this page. I won't BS you, it's fairly extensive, but it would still make good patch panels if yours is rusted elsewhere. I think the rest of the footwell/floorboard on the driver's side is solid. Passenger's side is solid, IIRC.

I'm happy to cut the floorboards out if you want them. I did note holes here and there while I was under the truck, but I really wasn't paying attention to the floors, I was focused on getting the axles out. Next step is to finish stripping the hulk and then to cut it up for scrap, so speak now cuz I'll save what I can, but I want this truck gone. Thanks!

The drivers side seat belt available?
Yes, I removed both front seatbelts complete, belt and receiver. They're in a bin where I have the truck stored. I'll grab them next time I'm down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom