Parting Out 1987 FJ60 in southern New Jersey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK, think I got back to everyone to date but if I missed you, please reach out. I'm going to let the doors go with glass, door cards, weatherstipping, whatever I have that goes to the door in question, each door for $15 each or $50 for all four, picked up. Some pics:
DSCF7406.jpg
DSCF7407.jpg
DSCF7410.jpg
DSCF7422.jpg
DSCF7424.jpg

Not needing anything on the lift gate, the weatherstrip mounts to the body
I removed the weatherstrip that attaches to the body for the tailgate and rear hatch. Hit me with a Conversation message or text (215 850 6331) and I can get it shipped out to you. Thanks!

Buyer who wanted the rocker panels and passenger's quarter had a change of plans (selling his FJ62) so those panels and the rear hatch are available again. Doors aren't the best but if you've flopped or a tree jumped out and hit your rig, they're a cheap fix. Glass and cards are good. Windshield is good, all the other glass too. I'm thinking of cutting the top off the tub and saving it for patch panels but if the drip gutter is rusty on your rig, this one is perfect. Just tossing some ideas out there. Sale pending on 2F/H42/TC which I'm removing for my buyer this weekend. Then I start cutting the rest of the truck up ...

How much for the rear bumper and caps, without the hitch (have one)? And any idea of shipping to 96145 business address? Thanks!

Hi, Price for back cards in cargo area? Thanks, Mike pm me

If earp73 doesn't take the bumper I'm interested.

Jim

If earp73 doesn't take the bumper I'm interested.

Jim
OK. I have a couple folks interested in that bumper, but I gotta get the 2F/H42/TC out and sold (deal is pending) then I'll move on the the steering, axles, wheels, body panels, doors ... Keeping the springs before anyone asks.

Interested in the grey E brake handle assembly if in good condition. Saw it in a few of the pics but not full view. Shipped to 30236

Interested in the grey E brake handle assembly if in good condition. Saw it in a few of the pics but not full view. Shipped to 30236
It's in decent shape IIRC. Please hit me with a text Saturday (215 850 6331). The rig is about a half-hour from me, and that's when I'll be working on it again. Thanks.

Do you by chance have a headlight washer reservoir that isnt cracked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom