For Sale 1986 Chevy K30 4x4 pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New price 13,500
Now back on the market in Columbus, Georgia with new tires.

I'm listing this for my son, he is an army officer living in El Paso, Texas where the truck is. He bought this as his daily driver, but his family just grew to four, so they don't fit in it any more.

This truck is a rust free southwest vehicle. The previous owner did a resto mod to it, then got bored with it and sold it to my son. It has:

New 2 tone paint

Recently rebuilt 454 with a big carb and headers with dual crossover exhaust

A monster 700r4 transmission good to 500 HP

All new leaf spring suspension with 4" lift and new shackles and hangers installed by Off Road Design (ORD) who specialize in GM trucks

208 transfer case

Original refreshed Dana 60 front 14 bolt rear axles

ORD crossover steering

New front winch bumper with Warn winch

New rear bumper

16x10 MT aluminum wheels 12.50x35x16 BFG all terrains (low tread, will need replacing sometime soon)

Killer stereo with amp and subwoofer

Air conditioning

This truck starts, runs and drives beautifully, an absolute blast to drive. With the overdrive, it actually gets around 14 MPG with fairly aggressive driving, it will cruise at 80 no problem. The only negative thing I could think of to say about this truck is that the bench seat is a little worn out, if it were mine I'd replace or rebuild it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Asking 15,000 or best offer

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
A couple more pictures

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cool Blazer, but he likes 4x4's, thanks for the offer.

killer truck, its the same(very close) as Lee's Majors truck in the Fall Guy..

Bump. New kingpins going in, he would trade for a Blazer or Suburban similarly set up.

image.jpeg
Now it's in Columbus Georgia, freshly waxed and he would take a 3rd gen 4Runner as partial trade.

Also, new tires 35/12.50/16 Coopers

Update: my son added a brake controller and towed his 4Runner on a trailer 1900 miles in 100 degree weather with no problems.

New price 13,500

I am the actual owner, finally stopped being lazy and made my own account. Price drop to 12,500. I've been putting this off for a while now because I still love the truck but now I need to sell this thing so I have something that actually fits my family... I would consider any reasonable offers/trades. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom