For Sale 1985 LHD BJ73 with AC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
I have imported a 1985 BJ73 from Spain just now,it is a clean BJ73 build in Japan with 3B H55 combo.It has around 150K miles,I have driven it around for a while and an am in the middle of doing all the paperwork on it so it will come with a clean texas title in my name.It has aftermarket ac installed in it using the same components under the dash as the OEM system,everything is there but it might need to be charged as it is not blowing cold now.Typical scratches and scuff marks on it for being 31 years old,it seems that it has been repainted long time ago but it is overall in good condition .Interior is clean and complete po did cut some speaker holes in the rear cargo covers and then removed the speakers :(

It has a rear Full Floating axle with OEM limited slip differential in it

MUD price 15K which I think is a very fair price for a LHD MWB 70 series Diesel Cruiser with heat and ac.

Thanks for watching

JOE

PS in a few weeks I will have another lefty HZJ73 ready NO ac though!

DSCN0790.JPG
DSCN0791.JPG
DSCN0782.JPG

Last edited:
Why waste your time on edud??

Because all my Cruisers that are not sold by mouth to mouth advertising sell on or trough Ebay.

I found that if you do not overprice your Cruiser it sells pretty good on Ebay.

IMHO, the 73 offers everything, room for gear and passengers, great capabilities in the woods or jungle, economical and a nice comfortable ride...most parts available too... Enjoy it, good rigs =)

Thank you Rob and welcome to the Mud community .

I just ended the listing for you.

Joe

I am sure Joe will make this right as he is a businessman and upstanding member of the LC Community.

Hi Rob

I am verry sorry to see that there was that much rust hiding under that paint job.
As you know I am in Australia now and will be back at the end of the month and we will discuss this then.

Regards

Joe

Rob,
I am in the market for a 70 myself, how did you discover the issue?

I'm interested in seeing how this plays out. I came close to making an offer on this one...

When it went on a lift for the most part, once under it was obvious and just ballooned from there. Due your due diligence and do not concern yourself if it feels like you are questioning a persons integrity by asking questions and doing a thorough inspection or having a third party inspect it for issues. I would also never fly in and drive one home again, I would trailer it back and go over it until I felt comfortable with the safety.

Flashlights, magnets inspections are my advice. Do not take a sellers word for condition, regardless how well known or knowledgable they seem. In the end you are either going to be happy or not and if lawyers get involved it is going to make everyone that much less happy. YMMV

Your situation quite frankly terrifies me, I will definitely be very careful when the wife and I find a truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom