1985 FJ60 on CL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Posted the 60 back up on CL. Any CSC friends or family interested please email me through the CL add and mention CSC to talk good guy price. I need to move this truck and do it right away. Those of you who know the truck know how clean it really is. Those who don't... ask around.

Bring all offers!

>>>click here for ad<<<

Shoot me an offer. It can be had for a much better price than you may think. CL pricing is to weed out the weak a heart.

Last edited:
ads keep getting flagged. My price is high on CL to weed out the fakers. Search 1985 FJ60.

CSC family and friends to recieve steep discount below previous asking price here on MUD. If you know someone looking for a clean rig that needs very little attention please get in touch with me. I am prepared to sell this truck at a loss as I need to move it.

I have a friend who's been thinking of buying for a while. Just nudged him in this direction...again.

Thanks brother. How's life down south been treating you?

Life is good - all the benefits of working 60 hours a week with none of the challenges of having a surplus of funds! I really shouldn't complain, I enjoy my job.

When are we camping at Payette again?

Link working again.

Don't be scared to make offer or tell your friends to make offer.

Link? Above one is dead.....got a friend whose "dream car" is a legit FJ60, no promises, happy to pass along.....

Link? Above one is dead.....got a friend whose "dream car" is a legit FJ60, no promises, happy to pass along.....
If you go to classified and click on vehicles and then FJ60 you will see it there.

Sent....glws

GONE

Congrats, it seems like a long process but we know somebody got a great rig.

Truck went to one of my best friends. We worked out a trade that we are both happy with. It'll get used properly and I can visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom