1984 60 no rust alittle rough... value? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all I have been a lurker and reader and have been wanting an fj for several years, well finally have some spare cash and just looked at a fj60 for the first time today.. Solid body.. 2 dents on left and right rear quarter panel.. no carpet again No Rust.. steering felt loose and the birfields looked like a cup of oil was poored over each of them ..leaked some oil from the main seal, original really faded brown paint.. 2nd owner and 295k on the clock and 2" lift with balding 33x13.50 tsl's i believe .. ran good but not great.. guy has had it for 5 years.. Thank you in advance for your replies

Where are you located? Post pics and that will also help. Seems like it is pretty rough, and 295k on the clock is high.

Here is a picture , front seats are torn up pretty bad back seat ok.. many cracks in the dash.. I am in California.. I will see about gettin more pics underneath and engine bay.

Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 7.47.00 AM.png

For reference, I just purchased an '85 with 102k on the clock for only a little more... Needs some minor work, but otherwise all original... I wouldn't pay $4k for that wagon.

2500 is closer, in my world. Looks like a ton of deferred maintenance.

Just bought my first fj62. '90, 179k miles, new tires, zero rust, interior in fantastic shape (slight cracking on driver side seat), and engine needed basic tune up (new hoses, spark plugs, cable adjustment, etc.).

It's currently in the shop getting body work and new paint job. Nothing major just lots of small dings and dents. I also wanted all the holes welded shut where I removed the chrome strips and roof rack.

Found it locally here in Idaho for $2500

Thank you all for the info and opinions.. Have better idea now on the value.. Ill post back when I get this or something like it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom