For Sale 1982 BJ42 SWB excellent original condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,
I have a friend selling his BJ42. This is a rare find as it has spent its last 33 years in his garage.
All as original, genuine 263,000 km. Always & still registered but not used often.
Ken is the second owner of this Landcruiser and has owned it since it had completed 13,000 km and 1 year old.
This is not a rebuild but all original except the weeks and shocks.
We are hoping to get $25-30k (as advised by some local enthusiasts) but not really sure it's real value.
I am sure the enthusiasts out there know what it is worth.
This vehicle is located in Sydney, Australia. (for the locals Woronora)
For more details or advice on selling this old girl, please contact me.
Thanks
Mark

Any photos????

Sounds a high price unless it is an immaculate BJ42 LX with 5 speed, AC, disc brakes, power steering? Is that $ AUD or USD?

Very nice. It's unfortunate that rug in the back has caused that rust in The bed area. Interior and under hood look amazing. If you are interested you could always have Phil at AustoUSA.com list it on his site. It will give potential buyers across the pond a breakdown of all the associated shipping costs. GLWS

That's a really tidy looking BJ. Not many that good for sale. Looks like it lacks the AC and 5 speed that would be the icing on the cake???

Good luck with the sale. Would be interested to know what it goes for!

Hi Rustic, There is no rust in the bed area.. That is the original sound proofing..
Do you feel the asking price in about right? I am getting a lot of interest from postings here in Australia.
All I want for Ken is a fair price.
Thanks

Thanks for the comments Snowbound, yes it only has a 4 speed transmission & no AC. It does have the original User manual, Jack & tools.
The hubs were upgraded before Ken bought the vehicle but he still has the factory original hubs.

Thanks for your thoughts, I have had a lot of interest here in aust & also a good first offer..I don't want to make a killing, just get a good sale for my mate Ken.

I'm not surprised there is a lot of interest. They are very desirable and not easy to come by, especially in that condition. If you can get near your asking price then that would be a good result, I think.

I am guessing that you meant to say it has been garaged kept when not driven for the last 33 years. The way I read it was that is has been inside for the last 33 years and not driven. Beautiful truck either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom