For Sale 1980 4x4 All Original Pickup - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All Sold now!

1980 Toyota 4x4 - 20R
New paint (original Toyota yellow), tires, wheels, windshield, exhaust and shocks. Otherwise all bone stock and untouched. No Rust. Was going to be a full on frame off resto but we only got done with the body. Frame is straight and great condition. Truck drives nice and straight. Bench seat in near perfect condition. Original tool kit and manual.

My buddy bought this truck from the original owner last year. He was an old guy who hadn't driven it and it sat in the back yard. He swears that it only has the original 67,000 miles on it. Not sure if there is any way to check this.

Smogged (carb rebuilt) and registered. I am selling for my buddy. He has spent $8k on the parts mentioned above, along with the price of the truck ($5k). No power steering. No AC. The truck came with a gauge package and wood trim.

Would like to get $7,750 OBO. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Things that don't work:
-Passenger side door
-Defrost setting
-Original radio

Located in San Diego, Ca.

Original window sticker and manuals

Last edited:
I'd really like to sell to a Toyota enthusiast. Please forward to anyone interested. I am flexible on price.

Yep! I'll let you know if he decides against it, but he is a fellow Toyota nut and I think he's gonna make it happen :)

OK sold guys thanks for your interests. It lives in Las Cruces New Mexico now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom