Dodge 1978 Dodge Ramcharger. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 1978 Dodge Ramcharger.

It was made for export. Gauges in kilometers. Looks like it spent most of its life in Guatemala as it had some Guatemalan stickers on it and coins in it when I cleaned it out.

One was a veterinarian sticker, animal doctor. The others were Guatemalan A/C service stickers and Caribbean parking stickers. So I guess it could have been a veterinarians truck in Guatemala at some point.

100_5148.jpg
100_5149.jpg
100_6809.jpg
100_6810.jpg
100_6825.jpg

Last edited:
I assume it has no engine in it... or surely you would have listed what powers it...

That is bad ass I have a 1972 K5 I love right now and my Boxers love riding in it.
Those Ramchargers are hard to find I look all the time. PG

I have that same pattern and colored seats on my 78 Plymouth Tail Duster but they are low backs.
I also have Boxers that love to ride in it! Very cool. PG

Here is an image of Jewels and the seats! Didnt find one with my male Boxer just Jewels my female. PG

JewelsTrailDusterYawn.jpg

Here is an image of Jewels and the seats! Didnt find one with my male Boxer just Jewels my female. PG

View attachment 1645835

Very cool! I dig retro and really like these old patterned seats.

I need to work on the front axle some and get it back on the road. Would like to get a tan Softopper soft top for it. Those are very nice and well made tops. My daughter wants to drive it to school.

Last edited:
I have to tag this. I just bought a pole barn full of vehicles with my property and it came with a 2wd Rancharger that is one owner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom