1978 BJ40 for sale in Colorado, USA! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You are looking at a 1978 BJ40 Diesel. Recently refurbished with fresh paint, clean interior, suspension, shocks and brand new steel wheels and tires. Drives like a dream! Updated with 2 inch Old Man Emu lift. Original diesel motor, low kilometer. Body shows no signs of rust. This vehicle is great for off roading, trail blazing, camping, etc. Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast! Asking $25,000.00.

This vehicle is being sold by Mastodon Motor Company, a licensed dealer in Wheat Ridge, Colorado USA.

DSC_0567.JPG DSC_0563.JPG DSC_0561.JPG DSC_0611.JPG DSC_0589.JPG

Cool 40.

Am I just not seeing the stock roll cage?

More photos would help for sure.

BJ40's have long rear benches and are without roll bars.

That all depends where it came from,this latin American one was sold without the factory rollcage the Euro BJ40models had rollcage installed from the factory.

Nice looking BJ40 but 25K for a BJ40 with overspray on the rubbers and even the transmission makes me want to see the before and after pics to justify that amount!

Just my 2 cents

Joe

You can custom fit a longer roll bar to clear those longer benches (or do a roll hoop). I did that on my Colombian FJ40. I prefer the longer benches as it makes the FJ40 into a 6 or 7 passenger layout. Tight but fun. Guessing a Costa Rican diesel. Don't ask me for
diesels from Colombia they pretty much never got them until the 1990s or later.

Never seen a BJ4x in europe with factory roll cage. The very occasional roll cage is usually home made or from a jeep.

The Canadian BJ40s came with roll bars and smaller benches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom