For Sale 1977 FJ43 - Reduced - Survivor in Dallas, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This one comes pretty close to being a survivor in my book. Uncut dash, minimal paint work ever, black vinyl seat covers under protective aftermarket covers. Many original Toyota details such as early Nippondenso overflow bottle and plastic clips still place in many fender locations. Mileage believed to be accurate at approximately 64,000 kilometers. Summary shots shown. I have about 100 detailed shots I will go over one by one if you message me your contact information and phone. Reduced - $**,*** obo.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
03.jpg
05.jpeg

04.jpeg

Last edited:
TTT. Probably going to move this one to a build thread soon. I love it. Been working on it the last couple weeks. Got a lot of shine out of the paint with clay and buffer. Been all over this truck. I am amazed at how unmolested everything is. Have hard top off now. Contemplating full repaint and soft top. Please feel free to PM me with any questions or interest.

Looks like the Craigslist ad above expired. Below are the pics from that ad:

C01.jpg
C02.jpg
C03.jpg
C04.jpg
C05.jpg

Very legit! And very refreshing to see :)

I have been moving slowly on this one between other projects. Starting disassembly and make ready to go to paint. I would really like to get it sold prior to paint so new owner can inspect in its current condition and make final determination on level of restoration, options, etc. Vehicle is in Dallas, TX with all documentation and Texas Title in my name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom