1976 Windshield Reservoir plug location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'd appreciate if any of you have a photo or suggestion on where the factory plug for the winshield washer reservoir motor is located (should be located) in the engine bay. I purchased an aftermarket reservoir from SOR and I know the location where the bottle needs to be installed...just trying to see where the plug that attaches to the resevoir should be located. Thanks for any help here.

Pump and reservoir were located on the left fender. Should be a bracket or at least the holes for the bracket still there. It's on the part that angles down.

Appreciate the quick response. I've got the location for the reservoir down but looking for the plug and a photo of what it looks like and where it's located near the firewall.

I wish I could help but my 76 is a hundred and fifty miles away right now. As I remember there is a harness heading towards the front and two wires with a single plug came off that harness.

it's right off the main wiring harness that comes out the firewall on the that side.
irrc the voltage regulator wire loom comes off the main loop in the same general are.

I'll attached the two photos I have. I'm hoping this is the plug? Thanks, Kyle

IMG_5019.jpg

IMG_5020.jpg

IIRC its a blue and a blue/yellow wire.

Rudi

Thank you guys! Much appreciated!
Hi, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm looking for the plug so I can use it with my washer turn switch. Do you have a pic of your finished product? Did you have to use an adapter to plug in the washer pump or were all the fittings matching?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom