1974 fj40 for sale in Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1974 fj40 with hard top for sale.  It has a new CCOT radiator, new water pump and fan, electronic ignition, new poly fuel tank, Man-a-Fre 6 into 1 headers, fluid heat riser, new Corbeau Sport seats and mounts, new seat belts with shoulder straps, new CCOT center console with stereo that locks, new mats from CCOT.  New brake master cylinder and new wheel cylinders and shoes on front brakes, have new wheel cylinders and pads for back but have not installed yet.  It has been desmogged but I have all smog equipment if needed.  I also have the original seats and center console.  I also have a disc brake axle out of a 76 to do a disc conversion, just haven't done it yet. It also has a 90 amp GM alternator. The front floor board has been herculined.  It has absolutely no rust in the floor or gas tank areas.  The only rust is under the curved rear windows on the side panels.  It is very minor rust and can be easily repaired.  This cruiser spent most of its life parked in a building.  I have original work light that plugs in glovebox, original jack and tools. It has never been abused or driven hard off road.  I am the thirt owner.  The second owner was my grandfather who bought it in 1977 and used it for deer hunting and to drive around his ranch.  Asking $7000 OBO.  So feel free to make offers.  It is located in Waco TX.  It has stayed in Texas since new.  Never been driven in snow or salt.  E-mail me at bostick10@direcway.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom