1972 FJ40, OEM Steering Wheel - Way too Big! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No not at all that I can think of.

No not at all that I can think of.
Great, thanks, Got it in, but horn doesn't work, will have to connect it from the outside... Amazing that it's the same Grant Wheel that you have.

Steering Wheel.jpg

Dam that looks good in there!

I bought my first Land Cruiser when I was 14 years old. I am 39 now. For whatever reason the first thing I changed was the wheel. After 25 years that same wheel has stayed with me. From my first Land Cruiser a few in between to its current home my 1963 FJ45

Nice, my first LC, but have had many Jeeps, 4-CJ7's, one CJ5 (not too fond of the 5's), and a 94 Wrangler... Heard about the indestructible LC, and figured it's time to change! Love the new feel of the steering wheel compared to the Big Wheel.... Nice, don't know much about the 45, but it does look different than my 40...

Are you going to sell your stock steering wheel? If so let me know please.

X2 for dibs on the steering wheel and horn button assembly

and yes, making the horn or the blinkers work with a Grant will take some doing . . .

X2 for dibs on the steering wheel and horn button assembly

and yes, making the horn or the blinkers work with a Grant will take some doing . . .

Blinkers work OK, horn will cause me to be creative... But, either way, going to keep the stock steering wheel....

I think the factory steering wheel is awesome. I just installed Scout steering and it's way overpowered, but I'm keeping the wheel anyway because it's awesome, not to mention I feel like I can muscle around 40" tires if I want... When I bought it, it had mini truck steering and some tiny grant steering wheel, still underpowered. I found a period correct factory wheel and installed it. It finally felt like a Land Cruiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom