For Sale 12HT H55 ,1HZ H55 and a 1HDT A440 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How easily does the 12HT convert into an 80 Series? Same motor mounts? Similar to the 1HD-T? Thanks!

I never installed a 12HT in a 80 series but search the Tech section here and you might get lucky.

1HDT is sold so only one more will be for sale,you can choose between the 1HZ and the 12HT.

Hi I have decided to make some room in the shop and get some funds together to finish my 45 project.

I have 3 very similar yet very different engine tranny combos available that could all work in my 45 and as of now I still can't decide which direction to go so I will let you guys decide.

As soon as 2 of the 3 combo's are sold I will keep the remaining to install in my Cruiser.

12 HT H55 7000$ , this one comes out of a JDM truck that I bought from Cruisers Direct,like all of them it had fairly low miles (around 120K miles I believe).I drove the truck for a few days before parting it out and it ran great,it comes with some small stuff like airbox,radiator,trottle cable ,trans crosmember and the first piece of the exhaust so this one is an ideal candidate to turn your FJ60/FJ62 in to a diesel.

1HZ H55 6500$ ,this one I bought sight unseen in Europe after speaking with the owner and it was all perfect mechanical condition except for a malfunctioning alternator.......NOT! When I came to Europe later and saw the missing alternator I feared for the worst,installed the new alternator and indeed smoke was coming from the tailpipe once the waterpump was turning so this one needs a new headgasket or a head.In my experience the 1HZ does not have many headgasket issues so I ordered a new head from Beno and it is included together with a full engine gasket set.I drove the Cruiser for a bit and it ran smooth,it has all accessories attached and even the rubber engine mounts are still on it,if you want to do a engine swap in a 7X series I can include radiator and some other parts to make the swap look like OEM.

1HDT A440 SOLD ,this one I just picked up in Canada and drove it 2000 miles back to Texas,1HDT runs great and A440 shifted a lot smoother then most I have driven.It is still in the 80 so this one can be removed with whatever parts that are necessary.

Thanks

Joe

Have a HJ47 with a tired 2H interested in whole package. I would have whole package shipped to mechanic in Boulder, Co. Do you or did you have any compression numbers from engine or other info I could forward to mechanic.

Thanks,

Seth

Have a HJ47 with a tired 2H interested in whole package. I would have whole package shipped to mechanic in Boulder, Co. Do you or did you have any compression numbers from engine or other info I could forward to mechanic.

Thanks,

Seth

Hi Seth

It looks like all engines are spoken for at this moment.

Thanks

Joe

is that 12ht package still for sale?

That one is sold but I have another one on the way that should be in the US around August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom