120 series Photos! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All the other series get a picture thread....so let's see em'

1043075250_xuKbi-L.jpg
http://www.ranthonyjuachon.com/photos/1043075250_xuKbi-L.jpg

955419690_Ky92L-L.jpg

1043065696_TiMgz-L.jpg

1043065732_QHPnX-L.jpg

Nice! I'll not be posting pics of my bone-stock commuter, but nice to see what could be.

Bumping a good thread with some photos of my 2005 4x4 from the last 6 years.

Here is my ride in the early days: stock tires, running boards, no lift, no scratches and low miles!

An early picture of it lifted but with stock tires and running boards. Still needed the front coilovers
readjusted to level the truck and then an alignment

New Revo tires! Also working on the Thule Expedition Basket with a shovel mount.

In Death Valley with a sweet Fiamma awning off of the Thule basket
nov2009071.jpg

I replaced the factory rack with an African Outback rack.
How to load up an Outback Rack...

Then installed the Overland Warehouse suspension package

And recently obtained an offroad trailer to haul even more creeappp into the delicate wilderness areas :D
inyosexpeditionsept2010.jpg

Hey! I'm back on Mud! I used to have an FJ62 that I found a wealth of information on this FANTASTIC site. So...thought I would give an update on the rides. Been spending some time over at the 4R forum as I was rocking an 06 4R V8 SE. Well, I came across something I could not pass up. Currently, I'm running an 05 GX470 with 19K original miles. Just picked it up Friday and so far, looking for things to do to it. Here are some pics and I don't think I'm liking the chrome rims....at all. Looking to get some Tundra rims. Anyway, so happy to be back on Mud.

side.jpg

backside.jpg

interior.jpg

Snow wheeling.
gx470 cabin.jpg
gx470 cabin 2.jpg

Great lookin' rig, Kylebacc! Here's my progress over the last couple years...

offroad2.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

000_0007.jpg

P1011234-1-1-1.jpg

P1011203.jpg

Thanks Trik! That's also a nice truck you have there. Kinda of the direction I would have liked to have gone with my 06 had it been a 4wd.

My GX after snow driver

Great looking trucks guys...

I need to get some more pictures up of my GX, but here is one from last weekend after spending the week in North Carolina mountain snow! It was AMAZING in the snow, as expected. Pulled out quite a few stuck folks on my way up the mountain! Even had to help rescue a girl from her car that over-turned off of the road.

Keep the GX pics coming, love to see folks who have had them offroad and made some improvements!
Walhalla-20101228-00004.jpg

Nice trucks guys, I believe I've seen them on T4R.org. daPitbull what lights are those on the front?

Sold my 06 to my parents and bought this off my neighbor earlier this year after 3 years (yes, years) of negotiations:

What kind of snokel is that?

My 120 was in a group shot in the article on the Outer Banks trip in the January issue of Four Wheeler. I don't know how to do a link but it is on line.
Peter

Medic83

Lots of clean metal fab work, right down to the step/grab handle on the right and left of the rear bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom