100 Series Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last edited:
Nice gallery. I also enjoy Drexx's.

The 100s are underestimated. I can't wait for the day when some nut like Junk SAS's one.

[quote author=Rogue link=board=2;threadid=4193;start=0#msg31097 date=1060368825]
The 100s are underestimated. I can't wait for the day when some nut like Junk SAS's one.
[/quote]
Nah - won't be me. Since I'm making the investment in portals with the 80, there's no 100 coming my way unless as a diesel dd :D Will likely buy some toasted FZJ80 and import a diesel for it. :D

the 100 series are nice......definitely on my want list!!!

my mom has a 95 subaru that shes ready to trade in and im tryin to convince her she needs a 100 series(before they go away as we know them)

nice pics......nice rigs.......

doug

[glow=red,2,300]Will likely buy some toasted FZJ80 and import a diesel for it.[/glow]

Junk and others - I was wondering if anyone has ever either modified an 80 into a diesel OR simply imported a turbo diesel from OZ'ie land.

This sounds like an expensive option and also a pain to get parts for.

Ben

well well, we get solid front axles from the factory... nah nah nah nah. sorry :-[

[quote author=BenieBJ60 link=board=2;threadid=4193;start=0#msg31400 date=1060574917]
[glow=red,2,300]Junk and others - I was wondering if anyone has ever either modified an 80 into a diesel OR simply imported a turbo diesel from OZ'ie land. [/quote]
In OZ, it's common to swap a petrol for a stinker. No reason it can't be done here, but may as well get the mated trannie and ecu. :D :D

I need to purchase a new set of wheels and tyres for my 100series . Current tyres are the standard "thin" 7.5 r16 on steel split rhyms. I'm leaning towards alloy wheels with Coopers ATRs. I do little off road, tow an alloy boat. Could you suggest pros & cons of possible alternatives.

I need to purchase a new set of wheels and tyres for my 100series . Current tyres are the standard "thin" 7.5 r16 on steel split rhyms. I'm leaning towards alloy wheels with Coopers ATRs. I do little off road, tow an alloy boat. Could you suggest pros & cons of possible alternatives.

sailaway: To get the best response try starting a new thread with a title specific to your cause.

That red Grand Cherokee is sweet.

I want my pix right next to his. :flipoff2:

Nah - won't be me. Since I'm making the investment in portals with the 80, there's no 100 coming my way unless as a diesel dd :D Will likely buy some toasted FZJ80 and import a diesel for it. :D

Portals, nice. Which ones are you using?

Me likey portals, but I had to buy the truck they came off, too... :flipoff2:

Talk about going back in time. My 100 was looking good in 2003. I have sold that one, purchased a green 99 (without a sunroof), purchased a 2000 for the wife, sold the green 99 (yesterday) and I am getting ready to get a locked 80 or lx450.

My how time flies!

mmm... I don't think that would be too cool without asking the posters first....

Mmmm.. I think they posted the pics on a public forum for public consumption. I bet 99.9993 don't mind.. :flipoff2:

I could see if he was some how going to sell the photos etc...but he is just grouping 100 series photos..

Mmmm.. I think they posted the pics on a public forum for public consumption. I bet 99.9993 don't mind.. :flipoff2:

I could see if he was some how going to sell the photos etc...but he is just grouping 100 series photos..

I'm that 00.0007 :flipoff2:

No kidding, feel free bro :cheers: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom