100 Series - LED kits (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a 100 in CA and drove in back to PA over 2 weeks. Slept in the back most of the way, worried a bunch if the OEM bulbs would kill my battery. Just ordered a complete interior set plus backups lights. Looking forward to not worrying about a dead battery and having lots of light while camping!

Thanks!

Would shipping a full internal set and an extra set of reverse lights for a 2006 100 series to spain:) be out of the question?

Very nice service! I placed my order on 12/4-mid afternoon and received my shipping info. later that night.

I ordered the full 100-series interior kit with the clamps for two axles.

I am looking forward to installation.

Thanks, Paul! :cheers:

S. Truong

Ordered and thank u.

Last edited:
Best money spent on the 100 in a long time. WHat an incredible difference. 10 stars on a 5 star scale. Highly recommended.

Thanks for all the positive feedback!

I can ship to Canada but I like handle those transactions straight through Paypal. Please send an email of what you need to info@pfranleds.com and I will take care of you.

I really really really really feel bad, but I never got back to you. Shame on me. Don't know what happened. Sorry!! :(

I just sent you an email. Paypal is no problem.

My George dome light finally died. Time for a PFran kit!

Got it yesterday and just installed.

The dome lights are WOW! Best ever. Ended up switching out the still-working-fine rear George LED dome light too because the new PFran light is so much brighter.

The door lights are a little brighter than the OEM incandescents and look so much nicer, nice and white instead of yellow.

I was not impressed with the white front map light LED bulbs; the OEM incandescent bulb shines a brighter light with a more diffuse and usable flood. I guess there just isn't room for a brighter LED bulb in there with present technology. Maybe a flat panel light like the dome lights could be made to fit in there? I REALLY like the red bulb though! I ended up installing one red bulb and left the passenger side OEM bulb in.

:cheers:

Anyone heard from PFran lately? I placed an order with him and received the wrong reverse bulbs. He was quick to respond and was going to ship the correct bulbs but I never received the bulbs and haven't heard from him since March 21.

Hope he's ok, the interior bulbs are great.

I was wondering the same thing. I ordered (an payed) an LX interior kit, license plate and parking lights on March 22. Never heard back.

Well this is disappointing. :( I ordered a complete set for my LX, used pay-pal and transferred more then $100 Canadian for a couple of silly lights and they never showed up.
I have been waiting almost a month now and heaven't heard a thing from Pfran. I tried contacting him on several occasions, via email, through ih8mud and even using his website, but apparently he can't be bothered after taking my money. I understand that shipping can take some time and people are busy but not responding is inexcusable imo unless there is something seriously wrong with him. Has anybody heard anything?

Well this is disappointing. :( I ordered a complete set for my LX, used pay-pal and transferred more then $100 Canadian for a couple of silly lights and they never showed up.
I have been waiting almost a month now and heaven't heard a thing from Pfran. I tried contacting him on several occasions, via email, through ih8mud and even using his website, but apparently he can't be bothered after taking my money. I understand that shipping can take some time and people are busy but not responding is inexcusable imo unless there is something seriously wrong with him. Has anybody heard anything?

Give him a bit longer, I was feeling similarly, ordered same kit at the same time you did and didn't hear anything until yesterday. I think he was waiting on a shipment. I also saw somewhere on MUD that he has been extremely busy for the last 2 months.

Okay, I will give him some more time. It would have been nice to at least get a reply on my emails though.

Still waiting :(
No leds, no replies, nothing.

Another week of silence.

I really get the impression that I am being suckered here, no matter if people tell me to patient.

Sure Pfran is busy but he doesn't even bother to reply to my emails and postings and leaves me in the dark after ordering a kit in March and paying him more then $100. (pun intended)

So much for supporting a mud vendor.

I ordered mine a few months ago online, didn't hear a peep from him and they showed up in my mailbox after 3-4 weeks. I had sent him a few emails that went unreturned. I did finally get a helpful and friendly reply.

Disappointing to see this kind of customer service. I'd like to see the guy do well, but that's no way to run a business. Even if it is a small side business...

Still nothing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom