100 Series Jack Adapter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Jack Adapter for 100 series in stock

Make your jacking experience safe and super solid for working on your 100 Series

Land Cruiser Products - LCP

Made here in the USA
usa.gif

Also available for all other Land Cruisers

IMG_5729.JPG
IMG_5726.JPG
IMG_5716.JPG

Another 40 units fresh off the welding table all welding done by a state certified welder.

Over 100 sold

Now hurricane tested!! Offering stability and safety you cannot get without the adapter

No secret charges Shipping always FREE the way it should be.

VZM.IMG_20161024_173141.jpg

Received my Jack Adapter, can't wait to put it to use.

Thanks.

A.J

Ive got one of these and it works great on several spots of the truck. Definitely worth using.

Ive got one of these and it works great on several spots of the truck. Definitely worth using.

Credit goes to the wife. It came up when I was going over to how to jack the Land Cruiser and change the tire prior to her trip to Mexico. I started with you center the jack under the axle...WAIT, what, I need to crawl under the Land Cruiser and center the jack??? How much did this vehicle cost and thats the best they can do??? That is plain stupid!!! Later that day the Jack Adapter was born.:D

@LandCruiserPhil , I made a purchase of a jack adapter for lx470 #JK100 paypal transaction 5WF81788KT0853626 on 2/27 and did not hear back. Could you please check your records and let me know when I can expect it shipped?

@LandCruiserPhil , I made a purchase of a jack adapter for lx470 #JK100 paypal transaction 5WF81788KT0853626 on 2/27 and did not hear back. Could you please check your records and let me know when I can expect it shipped?

Sorry for the delay I also received your email but the paypal transaction number did not match.
Our zinc coater is running behind and an email was sent. Sounds like you may of missed it or ended up as spam. I issued you a full refund.

Sorry for the delay I also received your email but the paypal transaction number did not match.
Our zinc coater is running behind and an email was sent. Sounds like you may of missed it or ended up as spam. I issued you a full refund.
Indeed it was in the spam folder. Please HMU once you have them back in stock. Thanks

Jack Adapter for 100 series in stock

Make your jacking experience safe and super solid for working on your 100 Series

Land Cruiser Products - LCP

Made here in the USA
usa.gif

Also available for all other Land Cruisers

View attachment 1322866

@LandCruiserPhil I am about to order one of these adapters but wanted to verify the lifting point in this pic... Is that on a stock cross member? It's not beefed up in any way? I love the ability to lift it from the center of the vehicle which would make dropping on two jack stands super easy but I wanted to be double sure before I put all that weight on one spot.

@LandCruiserPhil - Any chance you'll have the 100 series adapters in stock soon? If not, with the 80 work on the 100? Is it just the height of one of the legs differs but the width for the axle will work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom