For Sale 100 series complete LED interior lights replacment. /NYC/ship (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Get outside-
Thanx for the feeback.
Does your DVD also have a light option?
If so can you tell me the bulb it take and some measurement so I can go through my box of bulbs to see what may fit.
I will take a look at the license plate bulbs for you. An I will take a look at my set up to try to figure out why my set up is slightly different from yours. I will take a look at how much clearance I have.

TicoCafe
I have 1 kit left and it is awaiting payment from another member.
If I don't hear back in a few days I will get back to you.

I had AND having a hard time getting the bulbs for the four lower door panels.
This was the hold up for this run. I am not sure why that is. I am not sure if I will be able to get the same bulbs again. But when I do have some free time I will look into it and possible look for some sort of replacement for them if they is any future interest.

ALL KITS ARE NOW GONE.

Thank you all.

I have a few loose bulbs left.

I am having a really hard time getting more door bulbs.

I am working to possible replace the bulb I offer for the license plate bulb in future kits.
I had a chance to take a look at the license plate bulb today on my rig. And for me I have a very very tiny clearance on my bulb installed and the lens. I am sure its not going to be an issue.

While one person has brought it to my attention that theirs was very tight. I am not sure how this differs from year to year or why. So I will possibly look for another smaller bulb option. And if anyone have a serious issue please PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I have a replacement. Please give me some time as I am having a hard time getting more.

Thank You Alll.

Worked great. Thanks.

Ok who is interested in a complete interior set for 80 series?

Got all the measurements I needed, sized up all the bulb locations.
Even had some free time to to trial and error with a few bulbs.
Only hang up is I am trying to pick from different bulbs for the lower door/courtesy lights.
I am waiting on two more bulbs to try out before I get it going.

I would be

Many folks have asked how to replace the license plate light bulb.
From the outside The bulb housing they push to one side (Outboard on each housing) and release downward from the outside. It's tricky the first time, but very simple after that.
BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO BRAKE ANY OF THE TWO TABS ON THE BULB HOUSING.

The LED for the parking lamps are for the front upper corners.
Open the hood, remove the single screw under the hood on the lamps.
Then pull the housing straight forward outward.

Next warm NON rainy day I will do a video for both.

Ok this would be the PASSENGER side looking at it from the rear of the vehicle as you would remove it. Notice the small tabs on the side. The one on the left is very easily broken So be careful.

Last edited:
You mentioned you had some loose bulbs still. Which do you have left? I'm looking for overhead lights if available. Tried to PM but box is full.

You mentioned you had some loose bulbs still. Which do you have left? I'm looking for overhead lights if available. Tried to PM but box is full.

How many overhead are you looking for?
I may have two left.
One for center middle and cargo area.
I have to check.

Ok folks I have a few 100 series "Interior only" set available right now.
$50 shipped.

As an update.
I am working on replacing the license plate bulb with a shorter bulb as some have a rubbing issue and some don't. So 100 series parking and license plate add on kit are on hold right now.

80 series Interior sets, I have on the way. And this turned out really well.
I went with a different style bulb for the lower doors to be the brightest kit available.

80 series exterior (park lamps and license plate- I have not looked into sizing for this yet.
I am working on sizing and trial and error for this in the next 2/3 weeks when I have some more time, and better temperature outside.

thank you all.

Any questions you can email me directly at
allkindofcoolstuff (at Google mail)

Pm'd on 100 series kit
I'll take one

I'll take a 100 series interior kit too. Pm or email inbound.

I will take an interior set. One for a 100 and one for an 80. I will follow up with an email

I just wanted to post up and say this might be the best 50 bucks I've ever spent! Fast response, fast shipping, and quality product. Lights are very bright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom