08 Sequoia rear lift springs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We have an 08 SR5 Sequoia without the airlift suspension. According to parts availability it is a rare lack of option. I have replaced the shocks with the silver bilsteins front and rear. The fronts have an adjustable perch, set on the lowest setting, .87 inches The rig seems to have a bit of a dog tail that is highlighted by the rear camber being negative by a small amount. Guessing it is about 1 inch low now that the front is up. I would like to correct this by raising the back up a bit, simultaneously firming it up a bit when we carry more weight. Kids, dogs, etc.

Revtec makes a spacer to bump it up, kinda pricey for what you get, compared to other spacers in $. Found that Supreme Suspensions has a spacer that is priced better, however it is advertised as also fitting the FJC. So started to think that maybe they share similar spring size, height and diameter. But I know not weight rating. OME has numerous weights available. A possible use?

I also found a thread about some custom wound springs. Any idea on the specs? Price? Etc?

My only thought is does the IRS matter? Spring rate?

Mind you that our Sequoia is the new body style.

Has anyone done this without a spacer? Spent a few hours looking around and found very little. Only 1 person did it with custom springs, at least that said that they didn't use the spacer.

Thanks, will give them a call and report back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom