06' 100 Pulling to the right (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ever since I purchased the 2006 100 it has pulled to the right. Looking back at the dealer records indicates that the previous owner had returned the truck for service for the same problem, but all the dealership did was check the alignment...so as a place to start to figure this issue out - as I am eating up the front tires - I was planning on trying a "Good" alignment shop first. Any suggestions?

Contact Mike Rodriguez...he works/mmonlights Saturdays by appt at Sunshine across from Baldinis. No one else in his league for alignment.

If you are getting uneven tire wear it has to be an alignment issue; otherwise try swapping tires. I assume stock height suspension?

For whatever reason my PS wheelbase is a little longer than my DS WB...other than compensating with custom rear control arm lengths, per Mike, I'm running less caster on the PS side to mitigate. But a typical run of the mill alignment shop will never figure it out...and forget the $99/lifetime align places...an exercise in futility with what you described...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom