The MUD 100 series Photos thread (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey TX Guy,
Yes that is at the base of Bridal Falls near Telluride, it is very beautiful. My 100 has OME Torsion Bars front, OME Heavy Rear springs 3"ish lift 285/70/R17 BFG AT's, Safari Snorkel, ARB Front Bumper, Warn Winch, Slee Off-Road Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, and a couple of other little things.

How about you I have only seen two other 100's here in town that were tricked out at all? (Tan, Dark Grey) Quite a few 80's though.

1loudlx

I wish I could park that way out in cali!

Are you sure u weren't posing?

lol

1loudlx, I envy you. 18ºC here yesterday, so no way to see snow except in the mountains.

Last saturday, after getting stuck in the sand (see above), I pulled out this KZJ95 that "parked" in the middle of the puddle (soft sandy bottom):

kddsegoviafebrero029ai5.jpg

Crossing it shortly afterwardss:

kddsegoviafebrero121fw2.jpg

some poser pics i took this morning. Actually, i wasnt really posing, i actually parked it there when i went to class. between class' i was sitting in it listening to sirius, let me tell you, EVERYONE was looking at the truck like, wtf?

so in response to anthonycds, yes, ive got salt...everywhere.

man that IS a lot of salt! I think it's about to get real sloppy around here in the next week, we'll see how it goes...then come the pics!

heres one last picture, shows how high up it was better. When i changed my oil today...my whole underside was caked in white dust...terrible.
IMAGE_00274.jpg

Yep hit the nail on the head Duck!! I see you've made your way from the 4wd monthly too!!!

As for how mud gets there: MUD + 10" RIMS + HEAVY THROTTLE FOOT = MESS

yer im on like 10 forums now, so confusing, so were abouts on the west coast?

One of the milder trails we ran last weekend after attending the Calico clean-up :D

mud.jpg

dawie5.jpg

Yay, my first pic!

Ok, so it's not the best poser pic, but I don't have them all yet ;)

This is from 3/4/07 when Val678 and I ran 3N23 in ANF from Angeles Forest to Upper Big Tujunga Canyon. More pix to come.

-LX Pilot

IMG_8128.jpg

IMG_8094.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom