FJ Cruiser purchase for TLCA members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.toyotatrailriders.com
As most of you know, the FJ Cruisers are demanding a premium of up to $5,000 over MSRP from some dealers in the Metroplex

While we at Toyota of Dallas have the lowest FJ Cruiser mark-ups in the Metroplex, we still have 'em.

Our GM has agreed to waive any premium for purchases by TLCA members, making a no-hassle, no-haggle, MSRP deal for any member.

This is a great oportunity for anyone who may be interested in one but doesn't want thier head ripped off in the process. :D

In addition to waiving the premium, we are going to offer an additional 10% off of Toyota Parts and Accessory purchases made at the time of purchase (obviously not in conjunction with any other discounts, or for internet or aftermarket specials).

I am just posting so that everyone knows where we stand... firmly behind TLCA and it's membership.

Just drop me a line if you're interested and I'll do my best to make sure you are taken care of properly. If you want to come in on your own, please print this and bring your TLCA card. Have the salesperson get David Kelley (the GM) involved from the beginning so you have a hassle-free experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom