Cruise Moab 2006 - Registration is open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Romer

fatherofdaughterofromer
Threads
Cruise Moab 2006 will be held from May 3rd - 7th, 2006.

We are now officially accepting registrations! Register early and get your first choice of trails on the days that you want them. The fees are all the same as last year. Online registration is easy and quick. You can pay with a credit card or your PayPal account. If you don't do e-commerce, you can still print the registration form and mail a check if you prefer. Also, we're always looking for volunteers to help with everything from tech inspection to leading trails. If you're interested, please fill out the volunteer form on the information page and send it in!

I noticed on the CM'06 registration form that the HQ is being moved to the Spanish Valley RV park.

Do they allow camping, or will the major contingency be at Slickrock campground again this year?

they have 13 tent spots and that's all. they also won't give discounts to multiple people on one sight. maybe that will change when they get a barage of people wanting tents sights.

Last edited:
Is this open only to Land Cruisers? Would a 1997 4runner be welcome?

Chris

yes, it's open to all toyota 4wheel drives.

Tigerstripe40 said:
I noticed on the CM'06 registration form that the HQ is being moved to the Spanish Valley RV park.

Yes.. New Headquarters is Spanish Trail. If you want to be at the Headquarters book a spot at Spanish Trail.

ravencr said:
Is this open only to Land Cruisers? Would a 1997 4runner be welcome?

Chris
Of course, every year many runners and minis participate. The rig must be capable of each trail, and the registrant must be a current TLCA member.

Happy cruisin'!

Rzeppa said:
Of course, every year many runners and minis participate. The rig must be capable of each trail, and the registrant must be a current TLCA member.

Happy cruisin'!
How do they determine whether it's capable or not? Is that part of the signup process?

Chris

ravencr said:
How do they determine whether it's capable or not? Is that part of the signup process?

Chris

It's mostly honor system and there is a vehicle check. Check out the PDF for Trail key and standard vehicle capability. http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/cruisemoab/cm06/CM-Registration2006.pdf

Then sign up for trails that suits your rig capability. If you need help picking trails there are pleanty than can offer opinions. IF you need further help PM and I'll see what I can do or fwd it to somone that can help you further.

:cheers: :cheers:

wesintl said:
It's mostly honor system and there is a vehicle check. Check out the PDF for Trail key and standard vehicle capability. http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/cruisemoab/cm06/CM-Registration2006.pdf

Then sign up for trails that suits your rig capability. If you need help picking trails there are pleanty than can offer opinions. IF you need further help PM and I'll see what I can do or fwd it to somone that can help you further.

:cheers: :cheers:
Thanks! I appreciate the info! I know other rigs just like mine that have run Pritchet, so I should be good to go on all those trails.

Chris

looking for a place to park my truck with a camper and since this is our first year where would the closest campsite be also looking for the link to sign up online thanks

landcrusher909 said:
looking for a place to park my truck with a camper and since this is our first year where would the closest campsite be also looking for the link to sign up online thanks
spanish trails is the rv park where cruise moab will be based. info for the park and cruise moab can be found here

http://risingsun4x4club.org/cruisemoab.asp

Ashley & I are in for Moab 06....hopefully locked by then.

See yawl there!

Does anyone know which trails are likely to encourter the most water??

Thanks, Jim

Does Kane Creek run year round or only when there are rains? And if it runs year round how deep is it? I just installed a Safari Snorkel and would love to use it! Jim

fuelnjktr said:
Does Kane Creek run year round or only when there are rains? And if it runs year round how deep is it? I just installed a Safari Snorkel and would love to use it! Jim

Ya don't need no stinkin' snorkle. Schit, you couldn't snorkle with fins in 'dat creek. 'Dis is desert.

flashflood Pappy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom