ROTW-CC93CRUISER (DAD's Cruiser) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cc93cruiser

CRUZAHEAD
Threads
Hello all. I guess it is my turn once again for the ROTW, but don't worry, this is not the same cruiser you seen before, but my dad's. I know it is Tuesday already, but just bare with me. I am going to start my write up and post tons of pics tonight. This cruiser has been owned by 3 other cruiserheads all contributing to how the cruiser looks today ( Drexx, Amando & Mike Thompson-all really die hard cruiserheads! I know they were all happy to see this wonderful machine go to someone that loves cruisers too.) . Oh yeah, one more minor detail ;) is that the cruiser was one of the first 80 series cruisers built by Christo Slee and his staff (did I say it was a minor detail ;) ). This cruiser has tons of goodies and I know I will be busy posting must of the mods.. Here are the most impaortant mods:
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser
Factory Locking Diffs
4:56's gears
315/75/R16 Goodyear MTR's
Kaymer rear bumper w/Swing out Tire Carrier
ARB Roof Rack
Modified ARB Front Bumper
M10000 WARN Winch
TRD Supercharger
Dual Batteries Red & Yellow Top Optimas
Ron Davis Aluminum Radiator
Hella lights
Slee/Outback Suspension (control arms) on OME J's with 1.5 Slee Spacers FR & RR
Double Cardon Front Drive Shaft
In Dash Winch Controls
Aux. Fuel Tank
CDL w/pin 7 Mod
Front Slotted Rotors
Factory Black Powder Coated Wheels
George's Sliders
Safari Snorkel
+ more........

pictures!!!

Here is a couple of pics of the cruiser in action. (Hollister, CA.)

fjgtc2.jpg

fjgtjt.jpg

Here is a pic of the engine bay, I will start the whole write up tomm. Thanks all for being patient ;) ...

fjgv0k.jpg

Ok one more, this is in the Rubicon trail:
fjgvv9.jpg

nice wagon . Is a blown petrol motor good for rock climbing? Thought they worked best at high rpm.

LCconvert said:
Great rig!!

Are those rims stock and painted? If so, what did you do?

His opening post lists them as powdercoated. They look cool! :cool:

nice job Robert, your dad's ride is Sick!! I've been wheeling with this rig for the past four years. First when Drexx owned it, then Mondo and now your Dad, it handles everything that is thrown at it. Tell your dad to hurry up and get the Slee 6" springs then the truck will truly be unstoppable:)

Here is a pic of Robert's Dad Roberto doing the Frame Twister at Hollister Hills

Georges Sliders

The sliders look lke they can be used as a possible stepping point for gettin in. How practical are they for that purpose?

Here are a couple of pics of the engine bay. You can see the TRD Eaton Twin Screw blower, Ron Davis Aluminum Radiator, Dual batteries along with the marine switch, & Hella horns ;) ....

fjpc1c.jpg

fjpwn8.jpg

acolella said:
The sliders look lke they can be used as a possible stepping point for gettin in. How practical are they for that purpose?

They actually don't stick out as much to allow your foot to go in, but they do make for good protection..

Could you post a source for those battery connectors on the Aux battery and do you know if there are covers available for them?

-B-

Here are a couple of pics of them in-dash/cabin controls for the winch in & out, power for winch (the first pic is of the in dash light that comes on when the winch is on), Hella lights, and the Auxilary Fuel Cell:
fjzrb5.jpg

fjqpv9.jpg

Here is a pic of the Hand Throttle:
fjqqm1.jpg

Switch of the Auxilary Fuel Cell:
fjzrsl.jpg

Is that winch icon in a stock US guage cluster, or did you custom make that or get a cluster from another country? Nice rig and gotta love all the buttons that fill the blank spots in the dash :)

= plugged air filter, just add bulb.

gbell210 said:
Is that winch icon in a stock US guage cluster, or did you custom make that or get a cluster from another country? Nice rig and gotta love all the buttons that fill the blank spots in the dash :)

Oh, and great rig with a great lineage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom