Vacuum Diagram + another question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a vacuum diagram for a 87 fj60?? I looked in Haynes and it SUCKS ASS.
I feel that this is the root of my hesitation issue when the RPM hit around 2200-2400.
Can timing be the cause of this as well?

pm me your email, I can send you pdf files with the factory diagrams like below but legible

Last edited:
77161713.jpg

54859648.jpg

Sorry its an old thread but I'm kinda stuck. Anyone have a vacuum diagram for an 84 60 w/2F? There are no underhood decals.

bump, i have the same problem!!!! my hesitation is between 1,300 and 1,800 rpm. just rebuilt carb runs way better, but i think i hooked up some lines wrong?

thanks for the reply, but i need a picture or diagram that shows the four vacuum hoses from the carb on the valve cover side. i just rebuilt my carb and thought i put them back on the same way, but its running worse. i know its the vacuum lines cause i've been moving them around and it changes the way it runs. but to drive it i only have three hooked up, if i put on all four i have to get the rpms up really high to take off, and it still cuts out. so if anybody has a pic of the valve cover side it would be sweet!! thanks for the help so far.

It's in one of the links I posted. The view is looking towards the carburetor from over/through the valve cover. You connect the lines to the four ports on the vacuum manifold, top to bottom as indicated.
carb vacuum.JPG

It's in one of the links I posted. The view is looking towards the carburetor from over/through the valve cover. You connect the lines to the four ports on the vacuum manifold, top to bottom as indicated.

the four pipes on the vacuum manifold are oriented vertically. you connect carb ports top to bottom as indicated in the drawing. So the hose that is shown on top in the drawing (hose to fuel cut port) goes to the top pipe on the manifold. The hose that is next to top in the drawing (Advancer Port) connects to the manifold pipe that is next to top. And so on.

thanks guys, i finally got it! i had the fuel cut and the advancer backwards for a little bit and couldnt figure out why the fuel cut out at 55mph? so i switched them and now she purrs like a kitten. thanks again for all the help and fast replys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom