Uwharrie North Meets South - Carolinas Cruiser Clash Part 3!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be there!

Stacy and I are about 95% committed to go and to Camp. I think we will most likely stay at Arrowhead again like we did last fall. We will most likely need those showers. I know URE will be a nice dust bowl mid-June. I'll try to check in on some of the others here and see how many more I can get to commit.

Last edited:
Stacy and I are about 95% committed to go and to Camp. I think we will most likely stay at Badin again like we did last fall. We will most likely need those showers. I know URE will be a nice dust bowl mid-June. I'll try to check in on some of the others here and see how many more I can get to commit.

See my response in the link...

I might try and be there late sat / early sun. The life of a postman is rough you know.

glad you're gonna make it Darin. I've been meaning to ask how the 45 is coming?

Shoot, I hardly have time to breath right now.

62 - 65 hours a week. Money is great though. My disability just went up alot higher also which = more money also.

My birthday's that weekend, so I'm trying to figure out my schedule. I'm thinking I may just drive up for the day on Sat, but who knows.

I might try and be there late sat / early sun. The life of a postman is rough you know.

Darin - Hope you can make it for some trail time and to camp. Good karma heading your way, motor mounts will be secure!

Good to see a group from NC planning to attend!!

damn... won't be done by then... maybe we'll have another in the fall?

Been following your build, looks very nice. You'd be bored at Uwharrie with that beast anyway. :D

If you want to camp and look for a seat to ride for the weekend, there will be plenty available.

As far as a fall ride, I'd be up for it. Maybe ONSC can organize a trip to Tellico or Cullowhee? Both are nice in the fall...

Yeah, I used to do 98% of URE in 2wd with the cruiser when it was on 38's, but it's the camraderie of going with the other cruiserheads that I went for.

Right now, if I've got any spare time, it's spent finishing my junk, so I must decline...

So the NC contingent rolling to Uwharrie...

Who is camping Fri, Sat, both, neither??

I've heard from a few folks. If you want to camp in the same area, let me know so that I can reserve enough space.

I am reserving the sites tomorrow - Friday, June 8th.

Not sure if you guys are aware of this or not, but I just received notice that this weekend is a work weekend at Uwharrie.

Yeah, I saw that. Looks like most of the work will be done on Falls Dam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom