2007 NorCal Pig Run! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

surfpig

The Anti-Tech
Threads
Just announced on Pirate.

"OK
its about that time!

so whats up?

It's AUG 3-4-5

Deer valley!

sounds good?

who's in?"

:pig:

:smokin:

Last edited:
Nial,got to see how it goes at rubithon.So much stuff going on this summer!Did we go late aug.last year?Don't think you need to bring your snowboard this year.
Take it easy,John

Nial,got to see how it goes at rubithon.So much stuff going on this summer!Did we go late aug.last year?Don't think you need to bring your snowboard this year.
Take it easy,John

Yup, last year it was Aug 26 or so. And you're probably right, no snowboard this year...

:frown:
Pigposer2.JPG

I'm sad. I took on a metric buttload of school for the summer and don't have the time to drive 500 miles each way. I was actually planning on attending again until the recent changes of plans. Last year we went to Laurel Lake to Deer Valley to Yosemite and had enough fun to want to make it a tradition. Too bad I broke my tradition less than a year later.

Have fun, I'll attend next year. For any of you southern california pig fanatics, Deer Valley is well worth the drive. Beautiful country and very challenging in a stock vehicle (even though the only body damage i got was at the campsite).

If it is the later dates, I may be able to make it. I will have just gotten back from a week in B.C. cruising the piggie around.

BUMP:

Aug 3,4,5, 2007 seems to be the agreed-upon date. mrs Surfpig won't be there, but me and the kiddies will!

:bounce:

hey surfpig, sorry to change the subject but did i see your pig at john ellis garage yesterday? sure looked familiar but they said it wasnt brought in by a "nial"...

mines in there for tie rod ends that andy pointed out were gone, so i got the good stuff at mudrak.

one love
jah bill

hey surfpig, sorry to change the subject but did i see your pig at john ellis garage yesterday? sure looked familiar but they said it wasnt brought in by a "nial"...

mines in there for tie rod ends that andy pointed out were gone, so i got the good stuff at mudrak.

one love
jah bill

Nope, mine is resting peacefully at my house. Same color? Probably the "T Street" pig.

You're always welcome to join us Mickey, we exclude no LandCruiser. Bring some more of the NorCal pink-panty crew too.

is this a fj55 only or is my 80 allowed to piggyback the run?

You're always welcome to join us Mickey, we exclude no LandCruiser. Bring some more of the NorCal pink-panty crew too.

Im down. As for the NorCal guys, I cant speak for them. I see them not so often. But I hope to see more of them. I love going to events, its making my schedule for me. No planning just packing.

laser beams in the woods?

:grinpimp: I will make some burlap trash sacks for the pig run :cheers:

hey I slept in the burlap sacks from calico last week when I had too much chivas and had to take a trail nap, the work good as a sleepingsack too! I love burlap, where and how is it made anyway? Its like the best material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom