Slaughterhouse Gultch 4/22/2007 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.crawlorado.com
Well, since we just got some more snow and there' s more rain/snow in the near future. I'm not sure that it will be completely open.

Slaughter House in deep snow is not any fun. Heck, there's a couple of hills that even in mild snow aren't that much fun. Unless you like playing sled with your truck. (North side shaded hills.)

It's going to be the same problem for most any trials we decide on.

I didn't say that I didn't want to go. I was saying that we may not make the full loop.

Anywho, I was planning on making it a weekend trip anyway, and go find some place to go camp either in the area or over towards Jefferson.

Of course, it all depends on if I can get a new wheel by then. I discovered more trail damage from Chinaman's. I bent a front wheel (on the opposite side from the tire that I sliced).

Dam, Sorry to here that jeff, and i told you your truck would do fine on chinamans..

getting back on topic, Anyone elce planning to attend? and what would be the meeting time and location? Ive never been to the trail, not even sure how to get there!

Last edited:
I'm planning to attend. Vic was listed as the leader on the schedule but he said he couldn't make it. We'll need to recruit a new trip leader. The web site shows meet at the western in woodland park at 8:00 and leave by 8:30.

still a snow run, but rising sun is going to yankee hill on the 15th (iirc). y'all are invited.

Not much snow at all and we made the whole loop easily. I never even had to use my rear locker in the Taco. I was playing with the ATRAC and it worked as described.

Scott

Sorry i did not make it guys... My 40 is having a Power steering Transplant with less than 2 weeks before moab, and lots to do i could not take a day off to beat up the 80 ;)

Sounds like you guys had fun! Glad you got to finally get that taco on the trail Scott!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom