Official Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased a 96 LX on Tuesday. Locked and stock. It has a 155k miles and all maintenance receipts from new from the lexus dealer. I have exercised the diffs already at a job site near my office in Morrisville, NC. Both diffs engaged very quickly. I forgot all cool front and rear diff locks are and the fact that it climbs like a billy goat when they are engaged even with AT tires.

First mod - CDL and 7 pin. After that, who knows. I will probably go with sliders and tires.

uzj100
driver side.JPG
diff locks.JPG

Makes me want to go out and find another one. :D :D

Congratulations!

What is with the dash blank on the far, far left of the steering wheel. The one next to the DS door to the left of the mirror controls?

-B-

Truck looks very nice!! Great find

:princess: are there pink panties in the glovebox?

Yes, along with the factory cell phone and factory cd changer that still works great.

Missing hole cover. Should be rectified once the cdl switch comes in. CDL swith in top row above hvac controls.

Nice rig!!

Yes, along with the factory cell phone and factory cd changer that still works great.

hehehe.... nice come-back.

Sick rig man. Congrats.

Good score!

Tires and suspension and you are on your way to the dark side:flipoff2:

Looks eerily familiar, except your leather seats look like they are in really good condition ;)

Haha I've got alot of money to make before I'll be buying schwag like the big R

nice!

First mod complete, I removed the factory cell phone and cell phone cradle from top cubby in center console.

uzj100

Love the leather! Looks great! Buy $$$ the leather cleaner. Leatherique seems to be the best.

The front seats are still so clean I may run some kind of seat cover on the bottom.

uzj100

They look awesome. No cracks yet. This Leatherique has a cleaning kit to help keep that look. $50 bucks tho. But worth it. Don't use armorall (sp) on it.

Nice rig same color as mine, two tone and for your future reference (In case you want to get the touch paint code from your local stealership) the top - 1B1 and bottom C14 too bad CDan can't ship any liquid (chemical) to us.

But for those own the LX, do you guys notice anything odd the grab bar pillar on his passenger side? It looks lil square not oval or maybe my eyes here..too early to check the Mud.
diff%20locks.JPG
UZJ100.JPG
fawkdance.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom