Carnage Action (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A friend and I finally ran Carnage in Boulder CO. They (Boulder) are going to close this trail soon. I'm glad I had a diff skid and wish my sliders were done. A-trac performed flawless and worked better than having the rear diff locked. Luckily half way up the trail we ran into two other (really nice) guys that have been running that trail for years and gave us alot of good advice on how to get through some tuff sections. After bending my lower control arm and using the body/frame as a pivot point I can't wait till my tires wear out. Then I can go to 35's.
Carnage 023.jpg
Carnage 048.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like a really cool trail. Why is it being closed?

nice!

Nice to see the FJC on the rocks. I zoomed on your photos and it's obvious to me that your tires are worn out already:D

Nice pix. Good to see the FJ being wheeled. :cool:

Thanks to all for the nice comments about the pictures.:D

As for the trail. Here is a thread for anyone running this trail that shows the parts that are off limits. http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=34076
When I ran this trail there nothing marked off so tread lightly.

Personally I hate to see trail closers. I've been riding trails with dirtbikes from 5yo. Moab is one of our favorite places to mtn. bike,dirtbike, and now 4-wheeling. At Moab EJS this year I've never seen so many noobs on quads go (way) off the trail to get around us and other people. :mad:(Not just picking on quads remember I said NEWBES)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom