Floor Mats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lhl

Threads
I currently have Husky floor mats and am looking to get a new set. I was wondering what others are using. I was hoping to get a set that is a little more comfortable to rest your feet on during long drives.

Mine are Husky- the plastic ones, well worn. I pretty much leave them in all the time. They are ugly, but work pretty good to contain most mud and water. I like those that are exact fit like they have in Cabela's, but have never tried them.

I have the Nifty floor mats, i like them better then the Husky(dad had those in his ford)

Those do look nice. That's what I was thinking about in Cabela's. I didn't see a LC listed, maybe I need to call them?

Anyone use anything to protect the carpet on the tail gate? I haven't come up with anything yet that is cleanable and removeable.

Thanks for the info, I just ordered the Cathch-All mats.

those are the ones I have, and the rear mat. I really like the front mats, the rear not as much. I have the black rubber ones.

I have had the Weather Tech mats, wore a hole in less then a year. I know use(in the 45LV and 60,62) the Costco Kraco's at $15 a set(of 4) they can't be beat and wear MUCH MUCH better then the WT's.

sleeoffroad said:
For the 100 series, no doubt the Catch-All matts are way nicer than the Husky. Not available for a 80. They do not have that irritating lip at the door that always catches you get in and out. It does contain water and snow and available as washable carpet or rubber
http://www.usspeedonline.com/page/U/CTGY/Catch_All_Floor_Mats&qts=google&qtk=Catch+All+Floor+Mats

ok, so maybe i haven't had enough caffeine yet this morning, but when i click on christo's link it takes me to a page with a toyota product link towards the bottom, and then it gives the choice of toyota products. only the 4runner is listed. what gives? where's the secret linky??????

jjbodean1970 said:
ok, so maybe i haven't had enough caffeine yet this morning, but when i click on christo's link it takes me to a page with a toyota product link towards the bottom, and then it gives the choice of toyota products. only the 4runner is listed. what gives? where's the secret linky??????

LOL, yea, I couldn't find those mats specifically for a Landcruiser... I have them for my Taco and they are pretty decent.

I ordered mine from Bass Pro Shops for $69 +$8 shiiping, that was the best price that I found.

cabella has the catchalls for a 98 or up...i called them a while ago when i wanted some for my 97...their brand looks pretty good too.

nifty mats

mats4less.com
just ordered mine $59.95 free shipping. Pretty good price

Gosh, you guys have money to burn.
Wally-world sells a pretty good mud mat for about $10 or $12. Tan or clear. It'll hold a quart of water and mud.

About once, maybe twice a month, I drag it out of the car in the wash bay and hose it down.
In late spring, after the worst of the really ugly mud season is over, I'll leave it in the wash bay, slide the PS mat over to the DS, and buy a new one for the PS.

A lot cheaper than the options you guys are talking about, and looks just about as good IMNSHO.

LT

If my LC hadn't come with the Catch-all's (as well as the monigramed LC ones too) when I got it, I probably would have gone with the WM heavy rubber ones. I've got them in my truck, and I agree with ELLTEE, they're a good option.

ELLTEE said:
Gosh, you guys have money to burn.
Wally-world sells a pretty good mud mat for about $10 or $12. Tan or clear. It'll hold a quart of water and mud.

About once, maybe twice a month, I drag it out of the car in the wash bay and hose it down.
In late spring, after the worst of the really ugly mud season is over, I'll leave it in the wash bay, slide the PS mat over to the DS, and buy a new one for the PS.

A lot cheaper than the options you guys are talking about, and looks just about as good IMNSHO.

LT

Wal-Mart sells some really cheap knock off tires as well, and some $0.49 oil. I'd love to pour that stuff into my crankcase!

hank14 said:
Wal-Mart sells some really cheap knock off tires as well, and some $0.49 oil. I'd love to pour that stuff into my crankcase!

WalMark, Sams, and Costco sell Michelin and Mobil One synthetic as well as the cheap stuff. If you buy somewhere else, you're just paying for some retailer's brand. I'm been in branding and marketing for 30 years, so I know how powerful those advertising messages are!

If your floor mats mean that much to you, go for it. I just go through mud mats way too fast to feel good paying high dollar for something that'll hit the trash can by May or June.

LT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom