Builds lx450 land cruiser ROTW Prt2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rear compressors

The Mv50 compressors were pointed out to me from a fellow mudder when they were really cheap and i was able to pick two of them up on my way up to washington for school. i decided to mount both of them for quick fills and these compressors rock. If you dont know about them you should look them up, there no longer as cheap as they were but there still no to bad. i keep the rear plastic off fromt he inside because i like the extra space. however these are mounted so that the pannel would still fit if i chose to seal them in there.

Can you please go into a little more detail on how you mounted and plumbed your dual compressors? Where is your outlet hose located? Are you using any type of tank as a reserve? This is definately a neat mod and also more affordable and useful than a powertank IMO. Also for some of us maybe the only feasibly route to take due to the fact that a York won't fit under the hood.

Can you please go into a little more detail on how you mounted and plumbed your dual compressors? Where is your outlet hose located? Are you using any type of tank as a reserve? This is definately a neat mod and also more affordable and useful than a powertank IMO. Also for some of us maybe the only feasibly route to take due to the fact that a York won't fit under the hood.

Why wont the york fit under the hood? are you supercharged? I also have the york kit and just havent installed it yet. the dual compressors are mounted on top of each other they are both tee'd into a air hose that runs to the outside of the truck to the rear swing out where theres a 3 gal tank mounted. the 3 gal take has two air chucks on both sides so i can air up 2 tires at a time. theres also a air guage on the tank and a drain in case i get any water in there. its a pretty norm set up but it works great only think i dont like about running compressors are they can get hot on long run times. this is why i went with the york set up in the future.

Why wont the york fit under the hood? are you supercharged?

TURBO charged.........................

With dual Optima batts' one yellow top one red.

Still looking at it and trying to figure out if I can somhow plum the YORK in there. As it would be the preferable way to go.

i don t see the dual batteries being an issue not sure where your turbo is routed (likely in the way as you said) i would be curious to see some pics posted up of your engine bay? maybe in another thread?

i would be curious to see some pics posted up of your engine bay?

this is all I've got handy..............
Picture 023.jpg
Picture 027.jpg

some pics of the new trailer i just picked up. it will soon be the home of the ezzi awn tent and the stove that way i can take some weight off my truck since i use it as a daily driver
IMGP1359.jpg
IMGP1376.jpg
IMGP1380.jpg

Where are some of the wheeling photos taken? Any around the Seattle area? Beautiful scenery.

Thanks, Mike

Damn. That is one nice rig + a turbo. Congrats.

The engine bay with the TURBO belongs to me.

I apologize to lx450landcruiser for any hi-jack as that was not my intent.

He and I were discussing the plumbing set up he uses with his MV50 compressors.

We now return to our regularly scheduled ROTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom