***SOLD*** 2001 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Double Cab (SLC, UT) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Front Suspension: 8 Travel King Coilovers with Remote Reservoir, Limit Straps, Total Chaos Upper Control Arms, Cornfed Diff Drop (a must for a lifted truck), Manual Hubs

Rear Suspension: Alcan Leafsprings with Bilstein 5150 On-board Reservoir Shocks

Bumper and Sliders by Badland Bumpers
Energy Suspension Polyurethane bushings throughout
Hayden transmission cooler
Stainless Steel Brake lines
285/76/16 BFGoodrich ATs (Full size spare)
Canvas topper by softtopper.com
Rhino liner bed liner
Tinted windows
Hella fog lights
PIAA wiper blades

VIN: 5TEHN72N51Z854375
Milage: 56500

Would consider trades for a 100 or 80 series, otherwise I will entertain serious offers.

$18,000 obo

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Chris

Last edited:
Price?????

I wish you were a little closer. I like that!

Double Cab Tacoma

I have an 02 LC, white, NAV, 113K mi. Interested?

316-640-5212

No mods, truck is stock. Has had its 100k mi service done. As far as the distance goes, I can't change that. I guess it depends how bad one or the other of us wants which truck. I am thinking about getting a quad cab so I maintain some cab space for people and still can haul my dirtbike. I just sold my 01 taco xcab and am missing it. No pics readily available, but sure could send some if you thought you were interested enough. Looks just like a white '02 LC with tan leather. (not trying to be smart, just let me know if you are interested enough for me to shoot some pics)

Keep The Taco.
:p

If it were closer to stock, I would be all over it....

I see your sellin your rig, does anyone make a rear jump seat for that with seatbelts?

:flipoff2:

$17,900

Not that I know of, but I know that people have added them themselves...?

Are those the factory wheels? If not, do you have them? TRD stickers -- rear locker? Four-wheel ABS? Passenger airbag cutoff switch? 4 speed auto tranny, I assume.

How serious are you about trading for an 80?

TJK

Last edited:
Are those the factory wheels? If not, do you have them? TRD stickers -- rear locker? Four-wheel ABS? Passenger airbag cutoff switch? 4 speed auto tranny, I assume.

How serious are you about trading for an 80?

TJK

They aren't TRD stickers, they're TTORA. Not stock wheels. The tranny is a 4 spd auto on all the double cabs and only the reg and ext cabs have a passenger airbag shut off.

Sorry to jump in and answer on your behalf, not meant to step on any toes. ....Steve

Ah -- thanks. I need glasses. And a walker. :rolleyes

OK, so no locker. Strike one. No airbag shutoff -- don't really care about that.

Still thinking about it.

Is this truck even still for sale? I see it was pulled from Autotrader.

TJK

Ah -- thanks. I need glasses. And a walker. :rolleyes

OK, so no locker. Strike one. No airbag shutoff -- don't really care about that.

Still thinking about it.

Is this truck even still for sale? I see it was pulled from Autotrader.

TJK

Not sure if it has a locker or not. Lots of guys pull the TRD stickers or they come off at the car wash. The truck was just listed on TTORA for sale so maybe it is. I imagine the owner will chime in. .....Steve

Still for sale:

Not a TRD sticker and not a TRD truck, so no locker (If it was TRD and had a locker I would be asking more $$$). Depending on what locker you want it could cost $250 - $650, so maybe when your making an offer you will consider that in your negotiation :) .

They are aftermarket wheels, and I no longer have the stockers.

No ABS
4 speed auto
no airbag cutoff (dont need one it has a rear seat for toddlers and infants)

Thanks. Again, how serious are you about trading for an 80? A totally built 80 (with three lockers...). I notice that in another thread you're asking for a 100 series in return. is an 80 trade a possibility?

TJK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom