You have been SPOTTED! (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Marmot youre hilarious.

Not mine. Mine was an xcab; if it was a four door I would have never sold it. LOVE that body style and that's a sweet setup for sure.

Brown 40 - Fort Mill

I have seen this one for quite a bit of time, but first time it was where I could get an iPhone pic as I drove by ....

It may be known eher as I believe it is owned by one of the guys at Toyota Techs in Fort Mill.

LC 08 27 13.jpg

LC 08 27 13.jpg

Blue 60 on 24 just outside of Jville a few minutes ago...looked spotless - Terry?

Talked to this guy a few years back... Can't remember his name. He might be here on the forum and I don't even know it. Note the club sticker.

Off Whitaker Mill in Raleigh

image-2547347838.jpg

I see the BB&T crew hit up tasty... I was planning on stopping in but that place was packed and I had the baby. We went to crank arm instead.

image-421958421.jpg

I see the BB&T crew hit up tasty... I was planning on stopping in but that place was packed and I had the baby. We went to crank arm instead.

Hey! That is me! 80's rule!

If you'd gotten there a little earlier there was a 40. Those are half an 80.

Hey! That is me! 80's rule!

If you'd gotten there a little earlier there was a 40. Those are half an 80.

Pappy is in the background....look harder...you can see his white top. Haha! Michael, you should have come in, it wasn't that crowded.

I have seen this one for quite a bit of time, but first time it was where I could get an iPhone pic as I drove by ....

It may be known eher as I believe it is owned by one of the guys at Toyota Techs in Fort Mill.

That's Johnny crofts 76. It's nice. Great dude

Hello to the red FJ in front of the Keefer's on I-40 tonight. We noticed your ONSC sticker... Very nice. :)

Sweet 80 at Harris teeter in Morehead city. I have seen it several times around town. Did not have club card on me. Very nicely done

ForumRunner_20130901_181151.jpg

ForumRunner_20130901_181207.jpg

Just saw a really sweet later model 40 in Charlotte driving past South Park mall a little while ago on my way home. Later model with ambulance doors. White in color, and lifted. I've seen her a few times before but haven't been able to snap a pic. Anyone know who's this is or does it belong to anybody in the club? It's really nice! Let me know if anyone has seen it or knows its owner.

If it had a roof rack and a girl driving then it's the mystery machine. All the CLT people have seen her, I've spoke with her, but she has absolutely no interest. My wife has even left her messages to no avail. I always park next to her when I see her. There are a few pics of her 40 in here somewhere.

--john

If it had a roof rack and a girl driving then it's the mystery machine. All the CLT people have seen her, I've spoke with her, but she has absolutely no interest. My wife has even left her messages to no avail. I always park next to her when I see her. There are a few pics of her 40 in here somewhere.

--john

Yeah that's it! There was a girl that was driving it. You ever get her story on how she got it or her interest in 40's? That's a bummer that she has no interest. I'll look for the pics. I've also seen a red earlier model once at Home Depot on a Saturday morning a while back.

Not a Cruiser, but still pretty nice.

Ballantyne a few minutes ago

image-2838485755.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

image-2838485755.jpg

Not a Cruiser, but still pretty nice.

Ballantyne a few minutes ago

View attachment 804273

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I think that guys daughter went to the same school as Brett's. I think he had a picture of his 62 or 40 sitting in front of it in the waiting line.

I've seen it around Ballantyne a few times also.

Met this guy will said he was a member awhile ago. Clean I mean CLEAN Lexus He said he would start coming out to meetings again

Sent from my iPhone 5 using IH8MUD
Yep. That was me. Many of the older guys may remember me. Would love to meet some of the guys that joined after I went to the dark side. Seems like this club has grown in my absence a LOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom