AR15 Black Rifle Armorers Wrench (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For those sitting on the fence, you better get on this side of it. This tool is the cats a$$. To say that it is stout would be an understatement. Tried it out and thus far, tolerances are good. I look forward to seeing this in stores at some point. Heck maybe a MIL contract. I will be showing this to few heavy shooters.
Should I ever run out of ammo, I can throw it, should I ever need a bottle opener, my thirst will be quenched. Great product.

Glad you like it. I am currently pursuing getting it into some stores. I would love a military contract. Let me know if you have anyone else interested and will get them set up.

A quick update....got a sample of the final design with the coating and they look awesome. I will have a big batch made up in the next week and should be ready to ship shortly. All interested, send me a PM and will let you know when they arrive.

Here is the finished product. I will have these in hand in a couple of weeks. The cost is $43 plus shipping for mud members. In the future, I will be setting up a website to order these. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. If you have contacted me in the past and were interested in a "coated" wrench and I don't get in touch with you, please let me know.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Would like to get some more exposure to this product. Have contacted ar15.com as well as m4carbine.com. Looking for other forums that might let me advertise them. Anyone know of any they are members of?

Try accuratereloading.com. A lot of it is African related, but gun enthusiasts in general. If you post in classifieds, I'll vouch for the wrench.

Received mine a couple of weeks ago, this thing is beyond stout! I got an unpainted wrench, going to have it cerakoted. Thanks again for a great product.

Try accuratereloading.com. A lot of it is African related, but gun enthusiasts in general. If you post in classifieds, I'll vouch for the wrench.

Don't see any classifieds section. Are you a member?

Edit...nevermind...found it.

Last edited:
I want one, pls send info on how to pay.
As far as websites, try txguntalk.com pretty good site. as well as texasguntrader.com IIRC.

yooper, your wrenches shipped today. Should see them Friday/Saturday. nspctr1, you can send payment of 43.35 to tetoncruisers@gmail.com. Send it as goods or services. Include your MUD user name and will get it in the mail asap. Thanks for the links. Texas would be a great market for me I am sure. Will look into those sites. Are you pretty active on the two?

Do you have any that aren't spoken for? If so I need one.

B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom