Unique fender flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mot can't you get the 50 and 60 MM flares (wider ones) that look like factory? I know they are in every Japanese mag I've seen for the landcruiser???
airlaird

Mot can't you get the 50 and 60 MM flares (wider ones) that look like factory?

Yes, all the way up to something like 2280mm.:D

But I thought you guys were hung up on finding ones with dimples like the ones that Harry posted, that's all. ;)

Well..I hijacked the thread i apologize to all....I've always wanted wider fender flares.
Mot any idea what size (MM) the flares are from the factory..40, 50 mm?
airlaird

Stevo,

I know that '90-'92 are shorter/narrower than '93 & '94 or '95-'97, but I don't know exactly what their measurements are. That's one of these questions that you should be asking Cdan.:D

I've seen flares being sold for '93 on and '95 on.
But I was under the impression that '93-'97 are the same width.

Sort of off topic but I got a 1991 LC brochure off ebay and the flares were originally just part of the tow package along with the 31" LT tires and alloy wheels. They sold them without the flares and have one shown without them with the 15x7 steel wheels that look like from a 62. Kind of funny how what were expensive options back then are now less desirable.

Sorry that these pics suck!

But these are supposedly for the 80.
My record shows that they're for '95-'97, but I wasn't sure if the '93 & '94 had different flares.

I'm checking availability, in case any of you were interested. :D

so, how wide are they?

The flared stick out extra 2"(50mm) out from the vehicle, over the OEM flares.

They come with the mounting screws and rubber pieces and comes with the black finish (not painted, but the material color, I believe).

Even though they're designed for the '93-'97 model years I might have to get me a set to see how they would look on the 80 if someone's interested. :grinpimp:

Mot :)

Mot;
Are these the extension flares that fit over the factory flares? If so, I think I have a set that came with my 80. I'll try to get some pictures to put up.

Jay

Jay,

Yup, most of the flares that I've seen are that type.

That sucks - I don't have stock flares no more - wouldn't have worked with my lexus flares I took off anyway.

Looks like the ones LX origonally posted didn't mount to factory flares

So I guess no one ever found out where to get these? They are awesome. I'd really like a set!

Don't buy from overseas fender flares they are not worth it:crybaby:

make your own
0421121708a.jpg

3x - I think we need more details. My 'factory flares' are getting tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom