IH8TREES.COM or my week at Flat Nasty (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It looks like it was a great time. I'm sure Oleg is glad that the Colorado guys were able to make it.

Yes, after experiancing this at Flat Nasty. Oleg (Club member, body shop exterordinair) was happy to see me
99213643-L.jpg

He did a great job as always. He is one of those of everything kind of guys. Body work. He installed my supercharger and made Rachel's rear bumper for her 4runner. He is now a vendor here (IRBIS Off Road)

Pic shows my new meats (Toyo 315's) to give me better traction to avoid the TREEs

attachment.php

Just thought I would post up the happy ending:beer:

Note: I have to take it back Tuesday to get waxed and buffed

Hello to everyone I met at the Flatnasty event. My sister and I had an awesome weekend and will be back next year for some more hard core wheeling hopefully locked and ready for more. Thank you for the ride alongs Rob and Dar.

Just thought I would post up the happy ending:beer:

Note: I have to take it back Tuesday to get waxed and buffed

Looks like new Ken, glad it came back together!

Hello to everyone I met at the Flatnasty event. My sister and I had an awesome weekend and will be back next year for some more hard core wheeling hopefully locked and ready for more. Thank you for the ride alongs Rob and Dar.

'bout time you joined up....great seeing you again!

How long have you and your sis been married again?!? :flipoff2:

Smack.. OUch woody I felt that one over here!

you had to be sittin by the WhiteTrash that nite....damn I laughed hard.... lol

you had to be sittin by the WhiteTrash that nite....damn I laughed hard.... lol

Yeah, everyone thought they married. After all, we were in Missouri:D

It's cool that siblings get along so well.

Romer,

I'm glad you are fixing your rig. I don't want too many 80s to look like mine

Regards

Alvaro

Not skeered of a little tree are you Rome???

Why did I decide to join this forum again? And by the way, it's west Virginia, not Missouri. Everybody knows that. If any of you are in the area again let me know and I'll meet you down at the park.

Why did I decide to join this forum again? And by the way, it's west Virginia, not Missouri. Everybody knows that. If any of you are in the area again let me know and I'll meet you down at the park.

I'm close by and good to go anytime.

You big baby..............:crybaby:

Don't let him come out west either...

plenty of trees on our trails as well...not quite as many as back east...but we have our fair share. ;)

Oh you guys are so funny. We have trees in Colorado, but the trails have been "groomed" so that the trees are not the big obstacle all the time.

I much rather go to places with easier trails like Colorado or Moab. I went to CO and UT during the IH8TREES event. Much less likely to damage your vehicle. :D :D

On a more serious note, sorry to see the damage. I have managed to get more tree damage than rock damage on my vehicles.

Oh you guys are so funny. We have trees in Colorado, but the trails have been "groomed" so that the trees are not the big obstacle all the time.

I bet you like to ski those cute little green :crybaby: trails too.....................

Freakin pu**y..................:flipoff2:

I don't ski. I am a Colorado Native. Have done it, just doesn't do anything for me.

I did do one black trail (only 80 that did one- result was damage in pics) and two yellow trails. I preferred the Yellow trails over the green trails. More of a real wheeling challenge.

Are you done amazing yourself with your humor:flipoff2:

Wouldn't that be called a "road"? :D

Road??

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I guess you could call this a road
attachment.php

or this