For Sale Aluminum Shell for M416 or M100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KT40

SILVER Star
Threads
Up for sale is an all aluminum shell I picked up to use on my M416. It has doors on 3 sides and a fixed window on the front face. It fits decently but will take some ingenuity to mount it as most of these trailers differ in size. The flanges that tuck down in measure 46’’ x 69-1/2” x 1-1/4’’ long. The overall outside measurement is 50’’ wide x 69-1/2’’ in length and 42’’ tall. It is built very well and TIG welded together. It ended up being 2-1/2’’ short on my trailer but that didn’t really bother me. I was planning on making a flashing type of piece to cover the gap. There is a coating on the outside that kind of matches the Army green color. All 3 doors have locks but I do not have the keys. Not a big deal, they are a very common cabinet lock.I have way too many projects and decided to offer this up for sale. It is located in Redwood City, CA.

$400.00

DSCN1696.jpg

DSCN1697.jpg

DSCN1698.jpg

DSCN1696.jpg

DSCN1697.jpg

DSCN1698.jpg

Great price!
If I wasn't on the opposite end of the US I'd snatch it up and make an ice fishing house out of it.

GLWS

To the top

Thanks! I think so too! I can guarantee you couldn't come close to buying the materials for that!
No kidding, a sheet of ply and some skids and this would make plush ice fishing hut, toss in a little waste oil burning stove and you'd be set!

Super Bowl Special Price $350.00 !!!!

I can't believe there isn't anyone in the PNW that hasn't snatched this up yet, if you weren't 2000+ miles away I'd already have it.

I will try that. Thanks

Want this gone.

$300.00!

Absolutely amazed that this is still available at this price.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom